Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 161499 times)

bf3 is not trying to be realistic i'm pretty sure.

bf3 is not trying to be realistic i'm pretty sure.
At least they got the 1-bullet-in-the-chamber right.

Yeah....this needs snipers.
FFS
I'm working on it, stop saying it needs it, okay?

EDIT-
Done modeling it, now I need to apply a scope texture(hopefully that'll work) along with animations.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:14:20 PM by The Corporation »

you should add 2 versions, one for this pack and one without.

one version is the one for this pack with the hands and reloading animations.

the other version is the cool one that has no hands and brickplant animations.

you should add 2 versions, one for this pack and one without.

one version is the one for this pack with the hands and reloading animations.

the other version is the cool one that has no hands and brickplant animations.
I am doing that.
And there's gonna be a 3rd version, but that's secret.

Rite.. Well I'm going to give some friendly advice; never mind the hate feed.

Walter, out of all respect I love the models, but the animations need dramatic changing man. When you animate, I'm figuring you move the gun (rotate) first. Don't, keep the gun straight and do the animations by taking your time. I take loving 7 hours per. gun to make mine and half the time I'm still not impressed (OCD sucks D:).

Point is the models are really nice, and you're very productive. I'd hope that you improve on the animations though. This isn't flaming, just some friendly advice is all.

(Also try gloved hands, they improve model quality, even though your models are lovey as they are)

(Also try gloved hands, they improve model quality, even though your models are lovey as they are)
They do have gloved hands
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:47:33 PM by Shell »

Well, yes. I was looking into detailed gloved hands, not colored.

Rite.. Well I'm going to give some friendly advice; never mind the hate feed.

Walter, out of all respect I love the models, but the animations need dramatic changing man. When you animate, I'm figuring you move the gun (rotate) first. Don't, keep the gun straight and do the animations by taking your time. I take loving 7 hours per. gun to make mine and half the time I'm still not impressed (OCD sucks D:).

Point is the models are really nice, and you're very productive. I'd hope that you improve on the animations though. This isn't flaming, just some friendly advice is all.

To add on to this, I didn't notice it until now, but the guns are scaled improperly.
The sights are squished narrowly, as if you made it properly, then decided to squish it some just to make it thinner.

I tested them myself, I didn't notice the iron sight issue but I do agree with the early posts with the G18, it's freaking huge.

The sights are squished narrowly, as if you made it properly, then decided to squish it some just to make it thinner.

You can also notice this if the muzzle is oval-shaped, or anything cylinder based that's oddly shaped.

I tested them myself, I didn't notice the iron sight issue but I do agree with the early posts with the G18, it's freaking huge.
And not just that, I've been trying not to bug or push, but the sights on the guns are still wrong to their real life counterparts.
some of them are fixed, but others like the M27 and the other gun still need work.

You can also notice this if the muzzle is oval-shaped, or anything cylinder based that's oddly shaped.
True, You know I want to thank ya, its your script these guns are using, anyway you inspired me to make this pack you started making a weapons pack, and never finished it, so I made my own. I know ya like my models, but frankly yours were better. Do you have any suggestion on the models (besides oval barrels)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:44:08 PM by Sgt. A Walter »