Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158827 times)

So I've tested the guns ingame and holy god are they bad. I see why Jacksaunt hates them so much.

The amount of copypasta is unbelievable to say the LEAST. I can tell most of the gun models are the same and the UI icons are reused for laziness.

The SCAR's model. That's all I have to say. OP showed every weapon except the scar because he knows how bad it loving looks.

The ironsights. Oh here we go again.... The ironsights on here are JUST LIKE the BC2 pack. Nearly all of them are offcenter and some dont even have any signal as to where you're aiming.

The camera shake on the G18. Test it ingame and see why this is a problem.

Reload animations consist of taking the same magazine you took out of the gun to put back in and somehow refill your clip.

I have a feeling that this will be just like the BC2 pack. You say it's a beta and people are mad at how horrible it is and then you discontinue it because of laziness.

This pack is a loving mess. 4/10 because the HK416 and M16/M4 are the only decent ones.
UIs are reused because I have not made the UIs for all guns yet, it is BETA ok. And I forgot to do the SCAR pic.

UIs are reused because I have not made the UIs for all guns yet, it is BETA ok. And I forgot to do the SCAR pic.
You said the same thing about your other pack, and you ended up making absolutely no changes to it. You discontinued it because of how damn lazy you are.

By the way you ignored all of my other points, try again

I liked it when I saw the HK416, but the others are too big or just look bad. (yes i realize it's in beta)

Hands ruin it even more.

The glock makes it shake to much. :(

The weapon also makes guns look the same :(

When I tested it in the bedroom, I could see under the damn floor from the camera shake

See.

Hands ruin it even more.

Lies!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:34:19 AM by Caveman1127 »

The glock makes it shake to much. :(
When I tested it in the bedroom, I could see under the damn floor from the camera shake

-utter hatred or something-
You couldn't even given constructive criticism? Really?

I haven't tried them out yet, but from what Shell said, I suggest you work on improving.

Hands ruin it even more.
I quite like them.

You said the same thing about your other pack, and you ended up making absolutely no changes to it. You discontinued it because of how damn lazy you are.

By the way you ignored all of my other points, try again
Okay, then you model a pack, get stuff talked by people like you, then work on it till it's done. k?

Good luck.

Looks good but the question is.. Will it blend?

Okay, then you model a pack, get stuff talked by people like you, then work on it till it's done. k?

Good luck.
well maybe because people tell him what the problems are and he refuses to fix it?

if i released a pack like this, i'd listen to criticism and actually fix stuff, not leave it unattended to and discontinue the pack.

note how OP ignored nearly all of the points in my post and isn't fixing the weapons. THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:43:05 PM by Shell »

What are you talking about, hands are possibly the most ugly thing put in BL weapons, who ever came up with idea deserves a slap to the face for ruining half of Blocklands weapons.

Have you tried the pack yet?

no, but still, just doesn't look right. thought he first ak picture looks nice

Your models are so thin
IMO i dont like thin models :|
Try making more fat models
Use some 5 sided cylinders that i totally remember the name of.
Make them a little thicker.
Thats all I have to say, I haven't tested them out, but all your models are paper thin.

i don't know why some people think that they can speak for the opinions of the entire forum. I think the models look fine. Although I think that a few of them should be shorter or made more compact lengthwise.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:56:33 AM by Plasticman2 »

Oh, and the hands on the glock are messed up.