Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158104 times)

Dude....dude....color doesn't mean anything. Not a thing. I don't care if they're colored wrong. I haven't played BF3, but to me, these are cool simply because they work. I love the sounds, i love the recoil. They aren't perfect, but this is just Blockland.
Also, i JUST downloaded the new version about thirty minutes ago or less. If you haven't used them yet, download it again, cause there is no way that this pack is as bad as people say. Alot of these comments are useless or just a bunch of lies man. But that's toward the beginning of the post. So I assumed that these were the changes he made in the version I'm using.

These are the best weapons on Blockland man. THE BEST. They aren't JUST LIKE the game, but i don't care. They're the best in Blockland. THE BEST. NO one else has made guns like these.

Listen ,I know you're doing CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism, but don't make a big deal out of a pebble bro. The guns not perfect. Ok? It's not like he's making a REAL video-game. This is just Blockland. Nothing has to "look like the original." It just has to work. I can't believe people are complaining about the sizes, hands, colors, etc whatever. Those things are TINY, and should be treated as so. Don't tell the guy that put blood and tears into this that "you're entire project sucks because the m16 is supposed to be a lighter grey."
or "I don't like the hands on the pistol, so everything sucks."
We're lucky to even have these here. I remember SO MANY threads that were potentially awesome, but CANCELED due  to "tiny" and "made-up" comments. I REALLY don't want to see this happen to this thread. Please understand man. I just appreciate what I got.....MAN this thing is LONG.

Don't worry. If he's smart enough to create these awesome add-ons, then I'm pretty sure he is aware of the tiny errors hes making.....like the auto reloading. I wish he'd bring that back. Bots can't use the weapons because its not there.
There are so many things you're wrong about in this post, I don't know where to start.

1. I don't think it sucks because of some little reasons. There are many reasons.

2. Once again, the comments are not loving useless or lies. They are criticism, telling what is bad about the pack.

3. You say that these weapons are exactly like the game, then you say that you've never even played it. wow.

4. Read my criticism on the first page, then test the weapons ingame, many of them are still true even after the updates.

5. I don't want the guns to be perfect, I just don't want them to be horrible.

You are a bunch of stuff.

There are so many things you're wrong about in this post, I don't know where to start.

1. I don't think it sucks because of some little reasons. There are many reasons.

2. Once again, the comments are not loving useless or lies. They are criticism, telling what is bad about the pack.

3. You say that these weapons are exactly like the game, then you say that you've never even played it. wow.

4. Read my criticism on the first page, then test the weapons ingame, many of them are still true even after the updates.

5. I don't want the guns to be perfect, I just don't want them to be horrible.

You are a bunch of stuff.

Come on Shell be nice to him!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:53:56 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

Shell, he said they aren't just like the game.

Come on Shell be nice to him!
He's not being nice to me. Should I not defend myself if someone is trying to kill me?

Shell, he said they aren't just like the game.
He did before.

V4 out, and 100+ downloads!

I thought you said you fixed the glock.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:11:09 AM by Shell »

I thought you said you fixed the glock.
-snip-
woah, talk about perfection.
You remind me of one of my old teachers.

woah, talk about perfection.
You remind me of one of my old teachers.
He said he fixed the glock. The hand is still on the wrong way.

Shell be ragin' on this pack.
raging =/= criticism

raging =/= criticism
Oh, I thought you were talking about the flipped faces.

Slowly but surely I think he is learning the lesson of being an ignorant bum, he keeps making it better. Give him a break.

I fixed the  recoil, extended mag, and size.

Battlefield coming to Blockland:

Epic XD

CoD based games:

hmm, epic  XD

ELDER SCROLLS: EPIC XD

What?