Author Topic: Apparently some kids at my school do not know how to use a toilet.  (Read 11429 times)

you dont want to know what my friend found in the mens bathroom (or boys actually, i guess). A naked gorrilla as hairy as ever with the door wide open!

Translation: A naked girl who is hairy as stuff! And yah she was in the boys bathroom. He got scarred for life. Tht girl was damn ugly!

Oh, this isn't a bathroom story, but some kid legit was fapping in the classroom. During class.

The only story I haven't heard at this point is like a kid literally going up to his teacher and pooping on their desk or something.
there was a kid in my middle school last year who put some of his pubic hair in a teacher's coffee
why do people even consider doing such things

Kid goes into stall to take a piss.
Kid starts pissing.
Suddenly has diarrhea.
stuff is all over the door.

Oh, this isn't a bathroom story, but some kid legit was fapping in the classroom. During class.
Wow, in my friends Spanish class a special needs kid started doing that.

Disclaimer: I do not promote making fun of them.

when i was in 3rd grade, i went to go piss and there was this fat kid digging his hands into the toilet. he would put his fingers in his mouth too. his hands were covered in stuff and piss. i was all like wat

People sometimes twist around the vents on the dryers and point it at their face for some reason.

That would be loving hilarious to watch.

AHHH
MY SIDES

you dont want to know what my friend found in the mens bathroom (or boys actually, i guess). A naked gorrilla as hairy as ever with the door wide open!

Translation: A naked girl who is hairy as stuff! And yah she was in the boys bathroom. He got scarred for life. Tht girl was damn ugly!
I told him not to tell you!

when i was in 3rd grade, i went to go piss and there was this fat kid digging his hands into the toilet. he would put his fingers in his mouth too. his hands were covered in stuff and piss. i was all like wat
You will be speechless when you find the unspeakable horrors that await you.

special interest.

Fatty just took a dump, and he can't let that weight go.  He must get it back.

PEOPLE
ORDER
OUR
PATTIES.

EDIT: I don't go to school, but one time at the Hospital, I had to take a piss, and I use the big stall on the count of them having a bar to hold onto and the toilets being higher up, and there was a turd on the floor and stuff smears on the bottom of the wall and the floor.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:29:22 AM by LizzyRascal »

Why can't you go to school on crutches or a wheelchair or something?