Author Topic: Apparently some kids at my school do not know how to use a toilet.  (Read 11428 times)

i found a rather large stuff at the back of a toilet once at school.

and this is a high school.

Kid goes into stall to take a piss.
Kid starts pissing.
Suddenly has diarrhea.
stuff is all over the door.

When I went to a public tour of a college, I was amazed at how clean the washrooms were. After being subjected to public school washrooms for all these years, a clean washroom in an educational facility was something I've never seen.

How many times in this topic up to now say the word "stuff" in regular and past-tense form?

A turd in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Why can't you go to school on crutches or a wheelchair or something?
My dad said I'll be going to school next year, because of my new meds.

For some reason, in most cases, my body simply doesn't have to go in school. I'd go once I got home.

For some reason, in most cases, my body simply doesn't have to go in school. I'd go once I got home.

You make it sound like the fact that you don't take a stuff at school is some weird, unexplained phenomenon.

It's obviously an American OP, they change things pointlessly.

You make it sound like the fact that you don't take a stuff at school is some weird, unexplained phenomenon.

I was talking about peeing. I almost never stuff. :D

It's obviously an American OP, they change things pointlessly.

Sort of like how you guys thought a thousand years of inbred monarchy was a good thing.

I was talking about peeing. I almost never stuff. :D

You should be going at least once a day. Eat more. Or add more fiber to your diet.

My dad said I'll be going to school next year, because of my new meds.
.  Are you currently homeschooled or what.