Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17551 times)

Yeah, actually it is. He's seen them live a crappy life after they got addicted to it.

They got pretty messed up.
sucks for them. but that's like saying all muslims are terrorists.

gj

I like how a lot people say it's good. Of course you would say that because your mind is already addicted and you keep thinking that that drug is good for you. It's bad, end of discussion.

I like how a lot people say it's good. Of course you would say that because your mind is already addicted and you keep thinking that that drug is good for you. It's bad, end of discussion.
hi5 man

Its all about the money.
It'd be too hard to tax pot because of how people currently grow and sell it in secret. Nobody would want to pay taxes on their weed when they could get it without.
Tobacco is grown on large plantations which are much easier to regulate.
Marijuana is grown internationally and/or in closets under lights.
The tobacco industry brings in tons of money.

Sorry for a second there I thought you said there's nothing wrong with inhaling bad chemicals into your body.
Dammit, it's like some forgeted up merry-go-round. The same argument over and over and over and over and over again.

jesus christ you're thick

i knew it wasnt bad even before i started.

It takes smart people to see past the hollow lies the government forces down your throat and see the danger (hint: lack thereof) in marijuana.
there is no net gain of injesting drugs for the purpose of pleasure, it takes smart people to realize that

hi5 man
don't forget me :D

Dammit, it's like some forgeted up merry-go-round. The same argument over and over and over and over and over again.
and gee it sure is a shame that you still have yet to come up with something good to prove that argument wrong

Weed contains THC.
If everyone who currently smokes weed, took a pill of pure THC to get high, and everyone who grows it just produced pills, what would your opinion be on it?

STILL waiting for proof it's good~

hi5 planr to! :D

jesus christ you're thick

i knew it wasnt bad even before i started.

Of course you would say it, your addicted already.

I've never smoked pot and I don't think it's bad at all.

Weed contains THC.
If everyone who currently smokes weed, took a pill of pure THC to get high, and everyone who grows it just produced pills, what would your opinion be on it?
What's THC stand for?

there is no net gain of injesting drugs for the purpose of pleasure, it takes smart people to realize that
um
what the hell do you think alcohol is for
and gee it sure is a shame that you still have yet to come up with something good to prove that argument wrong
sir im going to have to ask you to actually read what we're saying and not dismiss it all.
Weed contains THC.
but that takes all the fun out of it!
Of course you would say it, your addicted already.
you cant loving get addicted to pot you moron

Sorry for a second there I thought you said there's nothing wrong with inhaling bad chemicals into your body.
Are you paying attention? There are no dangerous chemicals in marijuana. The only thing that can be considered dangerous is the smoke, and even then people have ways of getting high without inhaling smoke.

don't forget me :D
there is no net gain of not injesting drugs for the purpose of pleasure. What kind of bullstuff argument did you just make?
One way = pleasure, the other way = ?

the antipots in this thread are real dumbasses.
and yes I would be saying the same things before smoking.