Author Topic: Xalos, the stubborn  (Read 14975 times)

Recently, I joined this murder mystery hosted by Xalos. It was quiet fun and enojyable, but the host is one of the most stubborn. I got perm'd by him from t-bagging his dead body, when I was murderer and he was the last innocent. Not only that, I saw him perma others for some silly little reason because of how stubborn he is. He had a such a good view to me, never thought he'd turn out to be this.

Recently, I joined this murder mystery hosted by Xalos. It was quiet fun and enojyable, but the host is one of the most stubborn I've seen. I got perm'd by him from t-bagging his dead body, when I was murderer and he was the last innocent. Not only that, I saw him perma others for some silly little reason because of how stubborn he is. He had a such a good view to me, never thought he'd turn out to be this.

From what I've gathered, his server rules are not to piss him off.

Well stuff, I can't update the op. Ignore that last post.

It's not difficult to restrain yourself from sodomizing dead bodies.

From what I've gathered, his server rules are not to piss him off.
Yeah, but did that really call for a perm ban? I would have to learn from experience, I can't if my first warning if a perma.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAAAA Gg press i made shure he knew he was a cigarette

Ahaha Xalos can't take a joke.

Khain ima report your pic

It makes my richard hard and thats against the rules

Just look at that, forcekilled pinky when he was afk.

H&K forever.

forget Xalos

from those pictures i can gather that he handicapped