Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 61720 times)

No events. Why doesn't anyone Believe this?

Not only does the only pictures of evidence not back up the story that's bouncing all over the walls, but you aren't exactly as reliable as you think you are.

Obvious fake. Even if he banned 29,000 IDs, most people attempting to join your "school RP" would still be able to join.

Sigh, we had to clear the ban list because no one could connect.

Seems all too convenient

No events. Why doesn't anyone Believe this?

I'm sorry, but as I said, Mr.lol wouldn't do this.

The 600 IDs' between 2200-2800 aren't even in use. Also, most of the people from 0-2000 IDs wouldn't be joining a School RP.

This doesn't sound like something Mr.LoL would do. It doesn't sound like something that is even possible. This thread is incredibly weak.

Use shift+P to take a HUD screenshot (includes text and overlay)

Thing is though, I have known Mr.LoL for a long time, and he is not like this. OP could be using events to frame him?
Both Quotes.

Console logs seems legit
basically lots of
BAN issued by Mr.LoL BL_ID:3306 IP:80.9.25.142
  +- victim name =
  +- victim bl_id = 2972
  +- ban time = -1
  +- ban reason =
And the IP is a french IP, and isn't Mr.LoL french?

Console logs seems legit
basically lots ofAnd the IP is a french IP, and isn't Mr.LoL french?

How can I even, do that!

1. I doubt your "sister" has eval. That would make this impractical to do, and it also means he would not be able to do it by console.
2. Wrong font color. There are no public server mods that turn the ban message green. Therefore, it's fake.
3. MrLol can be trusted more than you can.
4. MrLol usually capitalizes his chat, and doesn't say "plz". The log you posted shows that he did not ever capitalize, and he did use "plz".

1. I doubt your "sister" has eval. That would make this impractical to do, and it also means he would not be able to do it by console.
2. Wrong font color. There are no public server mods that turn the ban message green. Therefore, it's fake.
3. MrLol can be trusted more than you can.
4. MrLol usually capitalizes his chat, and doesn't say "plz". The log you posted shows that he did not ever capitalize, and he did use "plz".

Well, this is legit evidence. I don't know how he did it, but why?

Well, this is legit evidence. I don't know how he did it, but why?
No, it isn't.
It's not "legit" at all. Ban messages are blue, not green.

No, it isn't.
It's not "legit" at all. Ban messages are blue, not green.

then, he probably used the console! He was admin.