Poll

Would you take another human's life?

Yes
34 (26.6%)
No
11 (8.6%)
Only in self-defence
83 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: Homicide  (Read 3828 times)

Pretty much everything birds and up in the evolutionary ladder are social animals that don't do this stuff.
There is still killing amongst a species. I don't see anything suggesting that it's not normal among human beings either.

Forget I said being, I should just say human. lol.

Human beings are more inclined to kill eachother than almost any other species on the planet. And we call ourselves highly evolved.

Killing is pretty normal.

I think that if animals were smart enough and had access to weapons, they would kill each other for territory/mates.

There is still killing amongst a species.
for food, water, and shelter (and like Camera mentioned, to ensure reproduction)
you can argue that other animals do it all day if you want, but nothing you can say will make purposeless murder justifiable

not to mention that you're lying
given a gun, axe, or whatever the forget you want, and told you could kill an innocent man, you wouldn't do it
you wouldn't be able to do it

I think that if animals were smart enough and had access to weapons, they would kill each other for territory/mates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd3-1tcOthg&feature=related

for food, water, and shelter (and like Camera mentioned, to ensure reproduction)
you can argue that other animals do it all day if you want, but nothing you can say will make purposeless murder justifiable

not to mention that you're lying
given a gun, axe, or whatever the forget you want, and told you could kill an innocent man, you wouldn't do it
you wouldn't be able to do it
Yes I could.
Not to mention humans have warred over foods waters shelters, territories. I see no difference.

"look out we got a badass over here"

If you're weak, and I'm playing a game, I will play on your weaknesses. Of course life is a big game, killing is just eliminating competition.

Also, I'm not justifying homicide, I'm endorsing what I think it means.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:39:45 PM by TeslaCoil »

If it was to save myself and they were just an innocent person then no, but in other cases yes.

Yes I could.
do it then
and I want to see the news article too
"look out we got a badass over here"
it's rather ironic that you would say that

"I'm a pacifist"
"...You're a thing that babies suck on?"...
"No dude, that's a child enthusiast...
"...I think he means a pacifier..."
"Oh, right. Man, I was totally thinking of something else"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:45:42 PM by Neon »

do it then
and I want to see the news article tooit's rather ironic that you would say that
I was predicting your reaction. I decided to to it half way for you instead of having you waste your time to post a silly reaction image.

I haven't come to a decision whether or not I will. But being a typical human you would merely dismiss that as me saying I couldn't, so there isn't much point in trying to convince you otherwise. This is the internet, and the only objective about this place is to guess who you are socially interacting with.

I haven't come to a decision whether or not I will. But being a typical human you would merely dismiss that as me saying I couldn't, so there isn't much point in trying to convince you otherwise.
if you can do it, do it
there's no point in not doing it, right?
you'd have no problem getting in trouble because hey, you could just kill everyone who looked at you wrong!

I don't think I'd be able to kill a human unless the circumstances came down to it. For instance, I will never throw a first punch in a fight. But the second someone makes contact with me, all hell breaks loose.

if you can do it, do it
there's no point in not doing it, right?
you'd have no problem getting in trouble because hey, you could just kill everyone who looked at you wrong!
It's not like I want to get in trouble. Neither have I stated that I would not worry about getting in trouble.

If I was going to kill, it would be secret, and I would be very selective of my targets. Criminal record or no criminal record

i no mang, cus i pway a lot of grand teft otto

There is still killing amongst a species. I don't see anything suggesting that it's not normal among human beings either.

Forget I said being, I should just say human. lol.

Human beings are more inclined to kill eachother than almost any other species on the planet. And we call ourselves highly evolved.

Killing is pretty normal.
Going back to my original argument, you'll notice my point was that animals don't kill other animals for no reason within their group. I'll elaborate. I meant that a pack of lions will not turn on each other, unless there is some sort of dominance thing. A colony of ants, will not kill members of their own colony, unless there is some greater good. Sure sometimes animals kill members of their species, but not of their group.

The same applies to humans. Sometimes humans will have wars or disputes or whatever, however, they will rarely kill members of their own society.