11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 67862 times)

Come the end of the beta i estimate i will have played around 40 hours.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:35:08 PM by tails »

Guild Wars 2 ‏ @GuildWars2

Join us in the Wayfarer Foothills in the norn lands for a special Beta Weekend Event finale, tonight at 11:00 p.m. PDT. ~RB2
Someone record this

The combat seems kind of unresponsive and clunky to me I hope they smooth it out before release. It's pretty fun though.

The combat seems kind of unresponsive and clunky to me I hope they smooth it out before release. It's pretty fun though.
The servers are really laggy, because beta :(
and it's extremely unoptimized.

The servers are really laggy, because beta :(
and it's extremely unoptimized.

I'm not talking about lag more about poor mechanics. It is beta so I am expecting it to get better and not deeming the game bad or anything but just a concern I am hoping is fixed.

Bye Guild wars 2 :(

Jon Peters - "If you stuck around for the finale you will be emailed a code to register the 'Evil White Bunny' mini pet on your GW2 account!" (self.Guildwars2)

Here's what you missed:

1. Loads of high level critters

2. Legendary bunny rabbit

3. Loads of loving moas.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:19:18 AM by tails »

Amazing, too bad I didn't want to stay up.

i love how it eliminates the need for grouping. i hate grouping.

Jon Peters - "If you stuck around for the finale you will be emailed a code to register the 'Evil White Bunny' mini pet on your GW2 account!" (self.Guildwars2)
NOOOOOO :(
i knew there was a reason i should have stayedupaaaaaaaaa

Time to post character pictures.

the world already looks huge, and imagine the expansion packs that will bring even bigger fights and areas

Is it time for the next beta weekend yet? I am in withdrawal

the world already looks huge, and imagine the expansion packs that will bring even bigger fights and areas
And the not yet in sylvari and asura starting areas

I sadly don't have a picture of my character in game.

However I did manage to get this wonderful picture on the last day.

I have been talking with a developer. They're planning on having a BWE every month. If only I had $60 or a beta key :(.