11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 68017 times)

So my first character is a Warrior Charr.
God this game is amazing.
Any other classes/race combos you guys would suggest?

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EXPLOSIONS AND GUNFIRE YEAH

*guitar rift*
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:26:51 AM by Dusty12 »

So my first character is a Warrior Charr.
God this game is amazing.
Any other classes/race combos you guys would suggest?

asura anything because master race

So because Guildhead is cool and I approve of the way they do things, and because they also supply this embeddable tooltips thing, I made a userscript so if you wanna share items we can just look at the tooltips without opening the link.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12906062/gw2tooltips.user.js

And here's a sword to make sure it works And a skill

Basically it'll convert Guildhead item links (and skills and stuff too I believe) so they have the item color/name and a tooltip like ingame, without you having to open the page to look.
Works in Chrome with Tampermonkey and Firefox with Greasemonkey and also works in the Facepunch GW2 thread. You can add other stuff for it with user rules.
Won't work if you just drag it into Chrome extensions though, since Userscripts as chrome extensions don't support regex matching on the URL without a shim.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:42:10 AM by M »

Update Notes - September 9th 2012
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Update-Notes-September-9th-2012

Pets can no longer be revived using the “F” prompt.

Interact “F” should use the following priority:
1) Your current selection
2) Loot
3) Revive/Stomp
4) Anything else

forget yeeessss
That happens to me so damn often

Killeens grave isn't in the correct place :(

I have quite a few problems with the game, Which i may write about at some point but, I think the game should have Rift's endless leveling.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:02:50 AM by tails »

I think the game should have Rift's endless leveling.

Please describe how that works.

Planar Attunement is an alternative advancement system introduced in Patch 1.5. Activated when a player reaches level 50, players earn experience points by questing, killing mobs and completing quests.

Planar Attunement points are granted when you level. The number of points you have accumulated appear in the lower-left hand corner of the Planar Attunement window. These points can be spent in one of the six attunement trees: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life, and Death.

The cost of each advancement is the large number at the top of the hex, while the rank is displayed in the tooltip and the bottom of active hexes. Once a tier is fully complete, meaning all advancements are purchased at max rank, it will unlock the second tier in that plane.

Blue - increases a core stat
    Green - increases defense toward a specific planar type
    Yellow - increases offences toward a specific planar type
    Purple - alters movement or increases the amount of planar charges available
    Red - improves weapon mastery

http://rift.zam.com/en/pa.html

To unlock every slot to it's fullest would take 1034 levels.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:56:12 PM by tails »

im gonna get this soon omg im so excited OMG
dammit tails i thought that picture was from gw2 and got all excited for a second :(
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 02:39:50 PM by Jetlok »

Im loving the Norn.

Also I love the hunter class.

How do you level fast?

Play the game

Completed arah exploration path. Damn last 2 bosses were the best fights in mmo iv ever had. So much fun!

ORR IS TERRIBLE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

"Oh yeah let me go get this point of inter-- forget" -> swarmed by a bajillion Risen.

Maybe it's just because my thief build sucks when I pull so much aggro but damn, I'm not even going to bother the last two areas of Orr until my friend catches up.