11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 66704 times)

GW2 is a pretty high-end game for graphics
I have an ATI Radeon HD 4600 GPU and it screams in agony when I set my texture Q to medium. but even at low it looks amazing.

not for internet though. it's pretty chill on bandwidth allocation

My HD5850 is still chuggin' along fine on mostly high settings with a good framerate pretty much all the time.

It's actually questionable as to whether the HD5850 or HD7850 is better. Love that ATi overpowered-card-ness.

i dont give a stuff about fps and how it looks i just hate how loving laggy this is seriously i could open any other online game right now and it would run great but whenever i try to play gw2 my internet gets the downs and cant do stuff
so far i regret buying this
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:28:04 AM by Jetlok »

The guild system really needs a change. The fact that only your represented guild gets influence from you doing stuff means that the blockland guild is getting literally no things. At all.

not only that but it doesn't help that I'm all alone in the Blockland Guild on my server getting influence for myself only.

not only that but it doesn't help that I'm all alone in the Blockland Guild on my server getting influence for myself only.
hey you monday. I'm like all alone too

Im really enjoying a ranger. Keeping a Longbow and a shortbow equiped because both are better suited in different situations.. but I still dont know a lot about the game besides going heart to heart and completing the story line

Im really enjoying a ranger. Keeping a Longbow and a shortbow equiped because both are better suited in different situations.. but I still dont know a lot about the game besides going heart to heart and completing the story line

I am also a ranger, having an axe and a horn as my backup weapons and my longbow as main weapon.
The horn is good to travel faster and i looooove the longbow's barrage. :3

I am also a ranger, having an axe and a horn as my backup weapons and my longbow as main weapon.
The horn is good to travel faster and i looooove the longbow's barrage. :3

How does the horn let you travel faster

How does the horn let you travel faster

one of the horn's skills gives you swiftness

one of the horn's skills gives you swiftness
This.
Even though it is just a little bit, every little bit helps.

My HD5850 is still chuggin' along fine on mostly high settings with a good framerate pretty much all the time.

It's actually questionable as to whether the HD5850 or HD7850 is better. Love that ATi overpowered-card-ness.

My 7850 runs the game on max settings with 60+ fps consistently. Even in high combat zones.

Bought dis stuff today, 65k files left do dl, what server most blocklanders on?

Bought dis stuff today, 65k files left do dl, what server most blocklanders on?
I think Crystal Desert.