3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475167 times)

The build's barely done and I don't really wanna give you a good build and not have a say in anything you know? It'd be a waste.

I see. What I meant was that if you possessed the necessary skills, we might let you in.

As for the name, no. It does not to be like the original.

When I say the name should be totally original, that means it should be a completely new name/unrelated to Zombies in the Bluzone.
If you're set on making it a zombie RP it should obviously have that in the name, but on that note, are you sure you guys are gonna include zombies? It didn't turn out so well for Bluzone**…
I'm sure things would be different, especially based on the build, but it could also be quite cool if it was another type of apocalypse.
Maybe an electromagnetic surge or a solar flare (lol I don't know) affects Earth and everything electronic goes out (lights, cars, phones, radios, you name it). This would provide for a more realistic and consistent situation.
Just throwing out ideas here!

May this server

RIP In Pizza

godspeed, Bluzone, you magnificent bastard

I may have dropped out of the reason for reasons of what I saw as some bad admins, which I now mostly take back, but it is still sad to see the server go down like this, it had a good run that's for sure.

Bronson "Jelle" Conroy

Epilogue

Bronson went back up north again in another attempt to boat his way to New Zealand. He joined in a riot to break past the military blockade. The riot turned into a 3 day brutal siege of southern California. He was shot heading to the beach, but still boated away with his friend, Castillo. Bronson bled to death a few hours later. His corpse is lying at the bottom of the pacific.

The last entry in his journal reads,

"My only regret

is I wasn't the one that shot Jericho.
"

"My only regret

is I wasn't the one that shot Jericho.
"

Haha love it!

Christopher McCloud
Christopher McCloud had thought about it for a few months, he thought about what Terger had told him. He ignored it seeing as people are dying to much and there was no way to stop it. He left the Bluzone, he'd enjoyed it, and loved everyone.

He went north, uptowards Mexico and America. Met a few other survivors on the way, they'd been nomadic ever since the start of the plague.

In Guatemala, he and the survivors he met, were picked up a truck concealed with hay. As they passed on into the Mexican border, there was a small encampment of what was left of the Mexican Military. They killed the driver and ransacked the truck, and found the survivors. They were taken for prisoner, as one of them being a women, she was repeatedly raped and the rest were made to work as slaves.

Christopher and a the rest of the survivors declared a plan to rescue the woman and get out of there, but this plan was not a success with only Christopher and a fellow survivor named Stan, the woman was found dead, and the other survivor was shot in the back while on the run.

They both made it passed the American border, and came across another encampment of survivors, just like the Bluzone. There was more defence, less drama, less death and more security within the compounds.

Extreme detail go.

Nickolas "Blue" Berry

Epilogue

Well the bombing run hit the BluZone shortly after he found it.
It took everyone by he amused he managed to sneak out before the bombing run and left a note saying "My few months here have been memorable and I shall not for get them for I have made tons of friends in the wasteland.I have decided to head towards New-York, or some big city. I regret nothing I have done here. I have only found out about my multiple personality distorter days before the bombing run, and found out everything I have been doing..still..stealing those 3 bottles of pills and seeing some one killed over it was quite stupid" next to the note was his hat he had forgotten every place he went. Ironically Nickolas did head for New-York, or some big city.

Can I get a cookie for this? Please?

what.. zombies in the bluzone is closing..?

Nickolas "Blue" Berry

Epilogue

Well the bombing run hit the BluZone shortly after he found it.
It took everyone by he amused he managed to sneak out before the bombing run and left a note saying "My few months here have been memorable and I shall not for get them for I have made tons of friends in the wasteland.I have decided to head towards New-York, or some big city. I regret nothing I have done here. I have only found out about my multiple personality distorter days before the bombing run, and found out everything I have been doing..still..stealing those 3 bottles of pills and seeing some one killed over it was quite stupid" next to the note was his hat he had forgotten every place he went. Ironically Nickolas did head for New-York, or some big city.

Can I get a cookie for this? Please?
this didn't happen :s

kniaz is posting an official epilogue in terms of the bluzone in a bit.

this didn't happen :s

kniaz is posting an official epilogue in terms of the bluzone in a bit.
Awesome.
Unfortunately half of us already killed our characters/had them leave X)

i told kaphonaits over steam to dull down the roleplay, there could be a topic on Community Projects that is a text based RP of the bluzone.

i told kaphonaits over steam to dull down the roleplay, there could be a topic on Community Projects that is a text based RP of the bluzone.

No