Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105264 times)

Found a dead guy with cz 550
tried to grab cz 550
it disapeared

i also shot someone three times with a handgun, they just walked away

all my food also suddenly disapeared

i'll have to get used to this

problem: i spawn way out of the map when joining a game, i dont know what i'm doing wrong.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 10:11:51 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

problem: i spawn way out of the map when joining a game, i dont know what i'm doing wrong.
You have a corrupted file and you need to hit respawn in options, that might work,.

You have a corrupted file and you need to hit respawn in options, that might work,.
its caused by not having the Beta patch of arma2:OA

its caused by not having the Beta patch of arma2:OA
Oh, yeah, but it saves it as your location and thinks it's corrupted.

You can run west for like an hour and you get back on the map I heard.

Oh, yeah, but it saves it as your location and thinks it's corrupted.

You can run west for like an hour and you get back on the map I heard.

Or just respawn

Or just respawn

Not reading is what i do best

Not reading is what i do best
:~)
Acid I like you can we play this together someday? c:

Yeah ill be on all tonight and all next week apart from wednesday. I dont get too bad ping from american servers

It has a lot of problems in its current stage, but it's still pretty awesome with some friends!

god damnit
I had an enfield with 5 clips, a full water bottle, a makarov with 7, 2 cans of beans, 3 sodas, the fuel tank part, two wood piles and an alice bag filled with other stuff.
And i tried the respawn thing and lost all of it :(

I currently have an AKM with 5 mags, a g17 with 4, and an ALICE pack full of medical supplies.

I am at pusta

lawl

Started again after dying. Was right next to an airfield so i was like "forget it im going in" I metal gear solid it all the way up the air tower and find an ak-47u with no ammo and figure it's fine since i can find ammo elsewhere. Then i hear rounds fired. Some guy runs across the airfield with 20+ zombies behind him and comes up the stairs. We both awkwardly exchange glances as I realise we are both unarmed and say "Friendly" over voice (Even though I had no ammo, the weapon just made me look threatening) He gets swarmed and I say "Yeah you're pretty forgeted" as I throw chemlights at him (To make sure the zombies have something else to look at once they finish their meal) and climb down the ladder to safety.

Funnily enough I have no idea where the shots came from but they seemed to come from a different direction anyway.