Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 104844 times)

I find it funny how Jacksaunt got killed the first time I played with him.
Death by random Sniper that magically disappeared after killing him.

loving PvP

There's no raisin not to kill people if they have better items than you.

There's no raisin not to kill people if they have better items than you.
Jacksaunt had a double barrel shotgun , a czeck backpack and an M1911. I had and still have an Alice pack , a Winchester with 8 mags , a makarov with 9 mags , a hunting knife , a matchbox , a hatchet and more. For some reason I also have a 200rd M249 magazine.
Good thing the random PKer barely damaged me.
That guy didn't even try to loot his corpse.

I also forgot to mention that this was in zelenogorsk.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:17:51 PM by Gear »

This is how I see it. If I am camping out on a rooftop somewhere in chernarus and happen to see a guy comeing to the direction that my building is then he probably looking for shelter and loot. So he is probably being cautious himself and I'm going to assume he is as paranoid of him as I am. If he finds me he might kill me and take mystuff. I have a few choices, 1. Make contact and try and make peace, 2. Take no chances and kill him, 3. Leave my position. If I make contact with him he might backstab me later, If I kill him I risk giving away my position to nearbye people and he might come back to this spot into the future because he thinks there is stuff there because he got killed around that spot. If I try to escape I risk getting spotted by him or someone else which could lead to my death.

When you kill somebody near the coast, loot them and gtfo because they will come back with noob rage of 1000 suns attempting to find their items. But they will also spawn with no weapons, so you can just kill them again for ultra lulz.

I have a feeling I am being ignored

You're all smart so HALP

Try updating battleye?

I replaced the BattlEye files with the most recent ones straight from the website

Nothing changed

Balota is one of my favorite spots to hang out in, the ATC Tower there can spawn some nice things too.

I currently have an AKM with a bunch of AMMO... if anyone wants to play

I just killed two guys who were armed to the teeth and had been playing for a long time. One of them had an AKS74u, and a lot of mags, the other had an M4A3 CCO, which I took, and no ammo.

They had just cleared out some northern town, and I was about 130 meters away in a pine tree. They had a lot of good loot oh lawdy.

PVP is fun.

I just killed two guys who were armed to the teeth and had been playing for a long time. One of them had an AKS74u, and a lot of mags, the other had an M4A3 CCO, which I took, and no ammo.

They had just cleared out some northern town, and I was about 130 meters away in a pine tree. They had a lot of good loot oh lawdy.

PVP is fun.
Gear little pusillanimous individual baby cannot handle DayZ
DayZ game for big boy

That's definitely not what I would consider "armed to the teeth" lol. The AKS74u is a scrub gun that can be found in any firehouse like 24/7, and I found the M4A3 CCO in the firehouse multiple times (and even once in the damn elektro grocery store).

I could rack that gear up in a matter of 10-20 minutes

I want a silenced mp5 because it is cool

I actually liked this at first, and then got bored because of how repetitive it is.