Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105348 times)

How do I use this Six Starter thing? What is it, even?

How do I use this Six Starter thing? What is it, even?
Don't.

Also dayum. Ak74 with 9 mags, Bizon in my hand, and I found a DMR with three mags. Bizon has 3 mags as well. WHAT 2 TAKE?

Clearly the Bizon for up close and personal and the DMR for long/medium range engagements

take both!

I could fit all 3 guns in my inventory, but I left my trusty old Bizon in order to get the DMR, and to have backpack space left.

Plus, the AK-74, although it isn't silenced like the Bizon, is good at all ranges. I've killed 3 people with it today, so I thought I'd grab the DMR to help kill players in one shot from ultra long range.

are you kidding lol

you must be some depressed motherforgeter if you can't get a laugh out of this game

or you have no friends
I can get laughs out of normal arma (feep trying to jump my helicopter with an apc)
But I can't in this game.

I can get laughs out of normal arma (feep trying to jump my helicopter with an apc)
But I can't in this game.
funny is my buddy making it so you can load APCs into the back of a C130 or osprey. We had that stryker with the big cannon in the back of a c130 raining on the people below. I also took a chinook out from the back of an osprey. it was hilariously awesome

funny is my buddy making it so you can load APCs into the back of a C130 or osprey. We had that stryker with the big cannon in the back of a c130 raining on the people below. I also took a chinook out from the back of an osprey. it was hilariously awesome
Hahaha I remember how I , Star and Feep did that with a Jackal and the Stryker on some random clan server.
The Jackal perfectly fit into the Osprey so we could shoot both the grenade launcher and the machine gun at ground targets.
That was so awesome.

Actually some handicaps like Gear and Feep would prob kill everybody...
Tttly I wuld keel onli u nub

are you kidding lol

you must be some depressed motherforgeter if you can't get a laugh out of this game

or you have no friends
Get killed out of nowhere by some random sniper cigarette
become demoralized forever.
The fun stops once you loose a big amount of hard earned gear and end up getting shot out of nowhere for no reason at all.

Personally I don't like to carry around military weapons.
I rather use my amazing Winchester and my trusty Makarov because of super common ammo and overall good performance.
Assault rifles are hilariously bad for killing zombies compared to shotguns except the AKM maybe.
They are mostly good for killing players on medium range.

A one hit kill gun is bad for killing zombies... Interesting.

If you guys are having hissy fits because you died in this game you arent playing the game right.

Its not about having the best stuff and owning everyone with gear youve taken forever to amass.

The game is about searching for gear with your friends and barely surviving and then not getting so lucky and then dying and then doing it again because it was funny and exciting

Has the game stabilized? I want to play it, but not wait 30 minutes just to join a game.

Has the game stabilized? I want to play it, but not wait 30 minutes just to join a game.
yes

A one hit kill gun is bad for killing zombies... Interesting.
Wtf are you talking about
Assault rifles EXCEPT the AKM take like 2-3 hits to kill a zombie by shooting it's body.
Shotguns / Lee ( is not that bad) / AKM take 1 hit on any body part to kill.

If you guys are having hissy fits because you died in this game you arent playing the game right.

Its not about having the best stuff and owning everyone with gear youve taken forever to amass.

The game is about searching for gear with your friends and barely surviving and then not getting so lucky and then dying and then doing it again because it was funny and exciting
Always when I play with friends they die for some reason while I stay alive.
This is why I'm trying to survive on my own. Just a few minutes ago I've found a working car in the middle of nowhere in some forest. For stuffs and giggles I drove up to the NW Airfield just to find that nobody except some zombies and a dead guy with an AKM were there. I didn't have luck with the loot though. The most interesting thing was the guy with the AKM which I gladly took from his dead hands. After some roadkilling of zombies and pointless driving around I decided to abandon the vehicle because it was running out of fuel and hike to Devil's castle. Unfortunately I just landed somewhere on the north edge of the map...

:U, I updated but I keep on getting 1.6 :(