Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 104963 times)

We finally got out of Elektro with some semi-decent starting stuff and messes had to go right as we were running from a horde. There's 3 of us, messes is dead and me and gareth have broken legs. They swarmed him so I used the enfield to finish off the last group of zombies. I found morphine in messes' bag and geared myself up.

Just need a blood trans now

brother i had 4 blood bags in my backpack

I knoew i got them and your back pack i just needed to meet up with gareth so he could transfusion but i had to come off before we could :(

Yo guys I just went into Elektro, had a great pull, full bag of bandages, blood, and whatnot. Grabbed 5 Makarov mags just incase I got lucky.

I did, founda Makarov, I have like 6 mags left.

Super happy about this but Acid had to go :'c

God I love this game.

This would be so much better if server wide instakill kiddie-scripts weren't so loving abundant jesus christ.

This would be so much better if server wide instakill kiddie-scripts weren't so loving abundant jesus christ.
I've seen none.

I've seen none.
I've seen 2 in 2 days, on different servers

I've seen 2 in 2 days, on different servers
Obviously never played arma before.

Obviously never played arma before.
You're right, I only bought it to give this mod a go.
And I was enjoying myself until cunts started using instakill scripts and I lost all my stuff, twice.

God damn, I got roostery, chased someone down, shot at him, gave away my position and then he killed me and I broke his legs with a swarm of zombies around.

ugh

ok guys
i'm at the southern part of zelengorsk (the one with the big tower place)
it has a barn and a store. i have 9000 blood, no thirst, not bad on hunger and i have some general supplies
what should i do? i want to go into zelengorsk but it's scary there

ok guys
i'm at the southern part of zelengorsk (the one with the big tower place)
it has a barn and a store. i have 9000 blood, no thirst, not bad on hunger and i have some general supplies
what should i do? i want to go into zelengorsk but it's scary there

The only other viable option is to just die then.

I broke my leg and went to the supermarket where i heard someone being eaten
still need some morphine :(

The only other viable option is to just die then.
hey i should join you guys and we should fix up a bus :)

When can we three or whoever play again? :~)

Never play with Kira he is the worst player ever