Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 104764 times)

Never play with Kira he is the worst player ever
I wont lol.

When can we three or whoever play again? :~)

Never play with Kira he is the worst player ever
says the guy who blew up the bus...

Kira you sat in the bus and let the zombies hit it while rocket and I were looting lol gg

Downloading Arma 2 now to play this. I've watched a lot of videos and the problem with bandits is that in real life when someone points a gun at you, people freeze or something so the bandit could just take your stuff. Something like that should be implemented, but you shouldn't just freeze because that would be stupid.

Downloading Arma 2 now to play this. I've watched a lot of videos and the problem with bandits is that in real life when someone points a gun at you, people freeze or something so the bandit could just take your stuff. Something like that should be implemented, but you shouldn't just freeze because that would be stupid.
Have you ever player swat 4? You can yell "freeze" or "get down" to enemies so they have the chance of giving up.

People often do freeze unless you're both pointing your guns at eachother. One good shot and they die.

People often do freeze unless you're both pointing your guns at eachother. One good shot and they die.
More like you hear the gunshot, have a chance to fire atleast 20 shots if you have an AK series gun,  and then die when the shot hits you 5 seconds after the gunshot.

More like you hear the gunshot, have a chance to fire atleast 20 shots if you have an AK series gun,  and then die when the shot hits you 5 seconds after the gunshot.
You play on laggggyyy servers.  Bullets are instant for me.

You've obviously never shot a player. I only play on servers with 100 and under ping.

You've obviously never shot a player. I only play on servers with 100 and under ping.
I've shot players before, it's instant for me.

So much fun. I've learnt to just accept item loss. Me and a friend from wales were in a supermarket and he's trying to pick up an alice pack when i hear a can being opened. I ask him "Are you drinking a can" and as he says no i get shot through a window. :D

Meeses and I did so much stuff yesterday holy forget.

I remember emptying a full pistol mag into guy and he was still lived then shot me with his shotgun.

Are vehicles and tents saved across servers?