Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 103925 times)

:U, I updated but I keep on getting 1.6 :(
Did you download the Arma 2 Beta patch ?

Running away from Zombies and I shoot my partner in the leg

funny as forget

Getting cornered by zombies and being scared as stuff with a friend

funny as forget

Finding out that it was your friend that sniped you by accident

funny

Edman and I are playing, add me on skype if you want to

it's either email Hiiro326@gmail.com or Hiiro326@hotmail.com

Running away from Zombies and I shoot my partner in the leg

funny as forget

Getting cornered by zombies and being scared as stuff with a friend

funny as forget

Finding out that it was your friend that sniped you by accident

funny

that's all incredibly stupid lol. Sorry, I don't find "fun" in spending time getting a decent weapon and gear only to be abruptly shot by my friend who laughs about it.

Wtf are you talking about
Assault rifles EXCEPT the AKM take like 2-3 hits to kill a zombie by shooting it's body.
Shotguns / Lee ( is not that bad) / AKM take 1 hit on any body part to kill.
Oh god you are so dayum stupid. The AKM is 7.62, and there are tons of other 7.62 guns. The regular 5.56 or whatever does pretty much the same amount of damage. The only difference is 5.56 doesn't kill on a lower torso shot.

Plus AK series guns suck ballsack for long ranged combat.

:U, I updated but I keep on getting 1.6 :(
Go to steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/ and rename arma2oa.exe to arma2oaOLD.exe

Go to steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/expansion/beta and copy the arma2oa.exe in there and paste it into steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/

Go to your steam library right click arma2:OA and click properties. in launch options add:
Code: [Select]
-mod=@dayz -nosplash -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

Oh god you are so dayum stupid. The AKM is 7.62, and there are tons of other 7.62 guns. The regular 5.56 or whatever does pretty much the same amount of damage. The only difference is 5.56 doesn't kill on a lower torso shot.

I wasn't talking about other weapons that use 7.62 rounds. Also there's a difference between the 7.62 the AKM uses and the 7.62 all the other weapons use.
The AKM is not very rare just like it's ammo. Compare this to your other dipstuffting 7.62 guns like the M14 aim , the DMR and the M240.

Name me another assault rifle that uses 7.62x39mm rounds , is not AKM and AKS and spawns regularly in DayZ. The next thing would be the FN FAL which however counts more as battle rifle than assault rifle and uses a different round aswell.

All the 5.56mm and 5.45mm weapons apparently need 2 body shots to kill which is kind of dumb but still not really as powerful as the AKM. 1 hit kill is always good to have and the ammo is not that rare.

Finally the AKM has zeroing compared to other assault rifle and is thus useable for ranges up to 800 metres.
With a bit of practicising and skill you can aim with the AKM. It is useable on longer ranges but I guess you can't just aim with these iron sights.

RIP my character...

yesterday-today

Some guy with a Bizon shot me from like 10 feet, but I managed to hit him in the head/chest/back like 3 times before I died so atleast he died as well...

RIP my character...

yesterday-today

Some guy with a Bizon shot me from like 10 feet, but I managed to hit him in the head/chest/back like 3 times before I died so atleast he died as well...

I watched it then ran away 10/10 would not even see your attacker again

I watched it then ran away 10/10 would not even see your attacker again
wait
you play dayz?
loving nigs

Anyone want to buy me combined operations

wait
you play dayz?
loving nigs

I play but die about five times each session.

Anyone want to buy me combined operations
ohohohohoho hashahahahhahaa
hohohohohohoho

Actually the AK-47 and AKM(Ak-47 modernized)fires 7.62x39mm SOVIET. Western rifles like the M14, FN-FAL, and the G3 use the much larger round called the 7.62x51mm NATO.

I don't think there's even an AK-47 in ArmA.