Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105470 times)

Lol herpa, there's no designated "spawn", you can spawn anywhere near the coast.

Lol herpa, there's no designated "spawn", you can spawn anywhere near the coast.

Thats what I meant the coast. ;p

new to this game so yeah

The CZ 550 is not worth it btw. Raid airfields and deer stands and get an AK series gun, preferably an AK-74 or AKS-74u because they use the most common mag in the game: AK 5.54 or something

The CZ 550 is not worth it btw. Raid airfields and deer stands and get an AK series gun, preferably an AK-74 or AKS-74u because they use the most common mag in the game: AK 5.54 or something

where is the airfield?

There are 3 airfields, one is south near Balota and Cherno, one is north west, near Blotatata (Russian garbage name), and the other is north east, near Khelm and the super rocky boulder zone.

Hmm

OK
Sweet, found a Lee Enfield with 6 mags in Cherno.

Look out at the ocean from Cherno, walk right, and you'll hit Balota/south airfield in like 5 minutes.

Look out at the ocean from Cherno, walk right, and you'll hit Balota/south airfield in like 5 minutes.

I'll have to check it out later.

Currently on the top of the TEC building checking out safe places

Holy stuff lots of zombies down there. Surprised I didn't get attacked by one.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:40:18 PM by HerpaDerp »

Question: If I quit, will I have to restart?

Question: If I quit, will I have to restart?
Your charater will be saved when you leave the game.

-snip
Durrrr of course I'm shooting zombies. What do you think I am ? A pacifist ? Seriously where the hell did you read this bullstuff ? I just said that I'm not going to hunt down players.

I said that those guns I found are pointless against zombies. 7 AKM mags are always good to have and I'm
trying to stay alive as long as possible. The more ammo you got the better you are prepared against anything. I guess you even plan to die or why do you think it's pointless to have ENOUGH ammo ? Are you seriously thinking it's DUMB to carry around a good amount of ammo in a zombie apocalypse ? What the forget.

Of course I would shoot other players as well but I'm trying to avoid them whenever possible - I'm just not into player killing. I always would think that I kill the wrong guy who's just trying to enjoy the zombie survival game and not the deathmatch part.

Raid airfields and deer stands and get an AK series gun, preferably an AK-74 or AKS-74u because they use the most common mag in the game: AK 5.54 or something
They are? I thought AKM mags were more common than AK 5.45mm.

Sweet, found a Lee Enfield with 6 mags in Cherno.
Loudest gun in game but it's fairly effective even on higher ranges. Also has pretty good ironsights in my opinion.

God, I want this game. Can't wait until summer sale.

They had litterally NO ammo there

Only an FN FAL had 2 mags

Do you even understand English btw? Please tell me when you kill 210 zombies with your AK because it has 210 rounds.

I have a feeling you posted in the first place and purposely went full handicap just so this can happen and you can get multiple people's jimmies rustled

Do you even understand English btw? Please tell me when you kill 210 zombies with your AK because it has 210 rounds.

I have a feeling you posted in the first place and purposely went full handicap just so this can happen and you can get multiple people's jimmies rustled
Nice nitpitting there. I make a mistake and suddenly I'm a handicap and I don't understand English anymore.

I guess 40 rounds for the FN FAL or 40 rounds for a Bizon are of course better than 210 for an AKM.
Sure  I could kill 210 zombies with it. Over the course of time and in emergency moments...
Ammo is vital for survival. I seriously don't see what your point is . What the hell should I take instead ? loving tin cans or what ? I have enough other supplies already. Do you want me to take an inferior FN FAL because it has less ammo ?

It's also funny how you are the only person botherd by this and I don't even see why.

Each Bizon mag is 64 rounds. Not even possible to find a 40 round mag for it.