Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 110548 times)

Crossbows are really bad.
Pretty much, but they are silent and ammo is reuseable.

let's hope arma II CO goes on sale when the summer sale rolls around so I can join you motherforgeters

Anyone know a safe way to get to the balota/Cherno airstrip without attracting any attention/getting chased by zombies without a weapon?

Anyone know a safe way to get to the balota/Cherno airstrip without attracting any attention/getting chased by zombies without a weapon?
go directly on the coastline, or go into the mountains.

go directly on the coastline, or go into the mountains.

Also what should I do when I get there, any zombies?

let's hope arma II CO goes on sale when the summer sale rolls around so I can join you motherforgeters

i'm trading a beta space for something for some earbuds to trade for a couple keys and ARMA II:CO.

Guys, is the North East airstrip safe with 20 or so people?

Guys, is the North East airstrip safe with 20 or so people?

How'd you get such a big group?

If they all have good gear and weapons, don't see how you guys couldn't hold off zombies

How'd you get such a big group?

If they all have good gear and weapons, don't see how you guys couldn't hold off zombies
I mean on the server.

I mean on the server.

Should be fine, most of the players stay near Cherno and electro, haven't see many head to far north like the airfield

Just thought I saw a player, got a huge loving adrenaline rush
;-;

You know what the scariest loving adrenaline rush is on the game?

Having good loot at the NW airfield and just as your about to enter the barracks when its almost pitch dark, a player starts shooting at you and your group. You all hit the deck and hope not to get hit lol

You know what the scariest loving adrenaline rush is on the game?

Having good loot at the NW airfield and just as your about to enter the barracks when its almost pitch dark, a player starts shooting at you and your group. You all hit the deck and hope not to get hit lol

Too scared to try playing during the night

Too scared to try playing during the night
nighttime best time

also, have any of you looked outside of a 2 story building window and then lost 9k blood for no reason?