Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105428 times)

I just found a heli crash site with an FN FAL , a Bizon , an M14 AIM , 2 doses of morphine and finally the rarest gun in the game : the FN FAL ANPV S4.

I just took the morphine and gladly ignored the rifles. Why ? Because I don't need weapons that I have no ammo or use for. Only an FN FAL had 2 mags which is not enough for my taste.

Have fun with being able to shoot once every two seconds, I'll be over here shooting you with with my fully automatic AK-74 Kobra.

Have fun with being able to shoot once every two seconds, I'll be over here shooting you with with my fully automatic AK-74 Kobra.
I have an AKM with 7 mags.
Fully automatic + 1 hit kill every shot.
800 metres range and yes I can aim with that sight.

I'd rather aim carefully and shoot every two seconds than spraying my entire mags without aiming at all.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:09:57 PM by Gear »

Id rather live and than die with alot of ammo.

Id rather live and than die with alot of ammo.
I heavily doubt that I'm going to get into a big firefight anyways. In close quarters I'd go full auto but on longer ranges it's rather pointless.

What are you going to do next? Find night vision goggles but ignore them because "playing at night doesn't suit your tastes" scrub of the year 2012

What are you going to do next? Find night vision goggles but ignore them because "playing at night doesn't suit your tastes" scrub of the year 2012
Are you handicapped ?
Why the forget would I use extreme rare weapons with extreme rare ammunition when I'm not going to kill any players anyways ? I'm playing survival and not loving deathmatch with zombies.
They had litterally NO ammo there and getting more ammo for them wouldn't pay off anyways.

If you really think that every loving rare ass gun is automaticlly good then you are a loving "scrub".
Seriously it makes no sense.

Dude, the survival aspect of dayz is 0. Its run around, get gun, get ammo. Kill everything.

Are you handicapped ?
Why the forget would I use extreme rare weapons with extreme rare ammunition when I'm not going to kill any players anyways ? I'm playing survival and not loving deathmatch with zombies.
They had litterally NO ammo there and getting more ammo for them wouldn't pay off anyways.

If you really think that every loving rare ass gun is automaticlly good then you are a loving "scrub".

Bold contradicts the statement before

Dude, the survival aspect of dayz is 0. Its run around, get gun, get ammo. Kill everything.
False the survival aspect of dayZ is not 0 it's just low compared to the loving player killing.
I'm trying to play it survival style so I don't have to ruin someones day and get mine ruined by someone else.
It does somewhat work with survival because I'm paranoid and far away from any popular survivor spots.
No need for "BEST GEAR IN GAME".

If it wouldn't have hunger & thirst the entire mod would be all about killing players afterall.

Are you handicapped ?

No i'm not handicapped, I just think it's insanely hilarious that you actually THINK you're going to use all of your AK's magazines! Bahahahaha! Oh god my sides, help me!

You just said in this statement that you're not killing players NOR zombies. So you're walking around looking for food and drink? Then why the forget would you need 7 magazines lmao? You are never going to need all those magazines before you die unless you actually try and full auto every zombie you see. The fun of DayZ is dying as well.

Sure, I see fun in the survival aspect, but if you're never going to fire a bullet at a person or a zombie, then that's taking away 50% of DayZ. I can guarantee you're in the 5% of people who actually care about other survivors and won't shoot them on sight. Tough luck though, because plenty of people are around and will love to shoot you up.

PS FAL magazines are common in deerstands.

Hello all, got unbanned. Anyways, while I was banned, got ARMA II CO yesterday.

Made a stupid mistake, found a barn in which there were four weapons: CZ 550, Compound Crossbow, Winchester 1886, and a Double Barrel. I got the WInchester 1886 with around 15 rounds in it, saw the CZ 550 took it, and saw it only had 2 rounds, now I can't find the Winchester so I had to take the Double Barrel with 4 rounds :C

Let's all team up and rape everyone else

Where y'all at

forget this game creeps me out whenever i hear a weird sound
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:01:40 PM by HerpaDerp »