Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 103950 times)

Are vehicles and tents saved across servers?
No. They last for awhile though.

I would love someones back door if they buy me ArmA: CO ;)

I went onto a server, my persistancy was in a house in elektro, there were chemlights everywhere. I got afraid so i went outside
zombie hit me a couple times

I would love someones back door if they buy me ArmA: CO ;)
This was a dealbreaker.

Well I died in elektro
So I respawned and found a helicopter rotor and a gas can
EDIT:
holy forget guys, this place has a forgetton of vehicle parts
http://dayzdb.com/map#6.036.131
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:28:13 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

>in the middle of nowhere and it's 1:00 am
>alt tab to look at browser map
>get shot
>die
forget
There goes an entire day of playing
This mod really needs to be improved, everybody shoots you if they see you, this is really annoying.

its gonna happen all the time.
only solution i can see is that if a player is close enough, they have a red name, signifying BANDITRY
if it's yellow, they killed a bandit
if it's green, they're clean

I like the pvp

I dunno I think I'm just hardened by EVE's PvP mentality. You die you lose everything on you. People are richards and you should be a richard back to them.

I like the pvp

I dunno I think I'm just hardened by EVE's PvP mentality. You die you lose everything on you. People are richards and you should be a richard back to them.
I love playing with you honestly.

Does this still update a lot? I remember it being so annoying there being an update every day and not knowing about it until you tried to join.

Does this still update a lot? I remember it being so annoying there being an update every day and not knowing about it until you tried to join.
Often, not every day.

okay what the hell is this

its gonna happen all the time.
only solution i can see is that if a player is close enough, they have a red name, signifying BANDITRY
if it's yellow, they killed a bandit
if it's green, they're clean
This could work, but that won't protect you from a new bandit who shows up as green.

I was looting a deerstand at the airfield, and I saw some guy like 5 feet away from me on the ground, with an AKM. So I shot him three times and took his inventory.