Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105548 times)

fixed it. for anyone wondering:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXJ44Vj-DxM
i followed this, downloaded the .regs he provided, and it suddenly worked.

So skate are you ready to start playing with a skype group?

So skate are you ready to start playing with a skype group?
but that means i have to talk and i have a cold and i really just really dont wanna talk.

Killing people is so fun in this mod, IMO. I remember I was in the grocery store in elektro and I saw someone running in the fields by the power plant firestation, and I took my lee enfield, shot a few in front of him, and the bullet hit him. It was super lucky but the feeling was so awesome, should've recorded it.
Guess you can call me a bandit, but it really depends. If i get super good gear I tend to survive and only kill when I see a hostile player. Ipwhenni had my FAL I was unstoppable, any player, even with full auto guns, would die because the moment they shot their first bullet theyd be dead, but it wasn't fun to mass kill, so I'd rather survive

Killing people is so fun in this mod, IMO. I remember I was in the grocery store in elektro and I saw someone running in the fields by the power plant firestation, and I took my lee enfield, shot a few in front of him, and the bullet hit him. It was super lucky but the feeling was so awesome, should've recorded it.
My first 5 games of DayZ I was killed by people
:C

When looking to kill people, hide in pine trees often, and always stay right on the treeline. Avoid towns, because when I'm looking to bust some noobs ass I always find a secluded town with a good vantage point.

fixed it. for anyone wondering:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXJ44Vj-DxM
i followed this, downloaded the .regs he provided, and it suddenly worked.
>BattlEye initialization failed

My first 5 games of DayZ I was killed by people
:C

Get used to it, I remember getting chased by a guy with a hatchet. 99% of the people in aye will KoS

When looking to kill people, hide in pine trees often, and always stay right on the treeline. Avoid towns, because when I'm looking to bust some noobs ass I always find a secluded town with a good vantage point.

I agree, but I got around 11 kills sniping from elektro hospital roof to the power plant firestation

Elektro and Cherno are good if you don't mind the only people being fresh off the shore noobs with maybe an M1911 and DB shotgun.

You're right, but my favorite kill was when my  friend and I were driving in our pickup (I was driving) to stary to loot tents. There we saw a group of two, one guy checking the tens, one guy sitting at the edge by the big tens to keep lookout. We stopped, and when we saw clearly. I drove full throttle, the guy at the edge, slowly turned around (perfect for the situation) and right when he saw me he flew over to the other end of the tens. His friend aborted. It was great, and again, I should've recorded it.

I just killed my first actual person.
Feels good man.

Elektro and Cherno are good if you don't mind the only people being fresh off the shore noobs with maybe an M1911 and DB shotgun.
Having an M1911 or a DB Shotgun isn't fresh off shore. Hatchet is more what you're thinking of.

That is noob gear. The first items I pick up are at the south airfield, and are usually a PDW, M1014, M4A1, AK-74, or AKM.

okay cool I have Arma 2: CO now.
Am I supposed to use that SIX thing to play?