■ The Photography Megathread ■

Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 242240 times)

either thats a big sunspot or a really annoying fly

either thats a big sunspot or a really annoying fly
it looks more like a huge sunspot cluster

bones you should get into astro photography

it's really cool

taken with my iPhone 6

*oh god it's huge snip*
*I stuff myself every time.snip*

taken with my iPhone 6

That...insect...is terrifying. Anything that looks like a big fly...just burn it. Now.

My first attempt at blending 2 photos together to avoid areas being under-exposed or washed out. Not perfect but not bad for my first.

omg
I've wanted to do that, but I don't have a way of setting up my phone so that it'll stay put and then let me refocus

omg
I've wanted to do that, but I don't have a way of setting up my phone so that it'll stay put and then let me refocus
g3t a r3a1 c4m3r4 n00b

But seriously, do you not have another camera you can use? If not, then I feel your pain (not that I don't have a camera, but I know it would suck).

omg

It takes some time but it yields amazing results. Unless you have amazing steady hands or a surface to set the camera you need a tripod though. Even slight movements will make lining up the 2 pictures a bitch. I had my camera on a tripod taking that and even me adjusting the setting made the pictures a tiny bit off.

You can't see them in the final product, but during editing I could tell.

I took a pic of the Orion Nebula. 100 exposures stacked.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 11:26:05 PM by Bones4 »

omg
Most phones have some sort of HDR feature, although, I imagine it is fake HDR.

g3t a r3a1 c4m3r4 n00b

But seriously, do you not have another camera you can use? If not, then I feel your pain (not that I don't have a camera, but I know it would suck).
I found one that's worse quality
I was hoping my sister and I could share a nice camera but then she went off to Scotland

Most phones have some sort of HDR feature, although, I imagine it is fake HDR.
yes fake