ArmA 2 - Fairly Realistic Combat Simulator

Author Topic: ArmA 2 - Fairly Realistic Combat Simulator  (Read 35712 times)

Do I need a mod file? If so, link?

Negative, just filter for "wasteland"

What wasteland servers are good/bad?

I also lightly tossed a frag grenade on top of the bunker 10 feet above me to kill the guy shooting us with an AA-12 xD

when all you guys left and I had the T-55, I destroyed another one who was hunting 2 pretty cool guys I had talked to. The tank never saw it coming and I had to go so I gave the 2 people the tank and they started freaking out. My final request was for them to shoot me with the main cannon lol. We also have our base with like 30 ammo caches. What a waste.

Oh and that one headshot with the AS-50 I made.. mmm delicious.

thank me for finding, fixing up, and giving you that t55 brother

I made it to a BTR after we made our base, Herpa killed one guy there and then got sniped. I killed 2 people with a G36C (one of which was on the minigun of the SUV) and then moved up. As I was moving for the BTR, another one came and drove no more than 5 m from me. Luckily, he didn't see me in a big open field so I proned up the hill and watched as 5 or 6 blufor fixed the BTR and then looted everything. One guy started to walk towards me so I killed him and moved to my left about 50m. The BTR drove to where i killed the guy and I shot at it twice with a grenade launcher on a scar i picked up, and then shot a guy running towards me once before i was killed.

I went sniping today on a hill in electro on wasteland and got a 700m headshot on the first shot. I was so proud.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:20:28 PM by viper30000 »

Sometimes I feel like the only reason I suck (by comparison) at PVP is because there are no small pvp servers like ones of other multiplayer games.

what is the best dlc to get for this game?

what is the best dlc to get for this game?
I think army of the czech republic added the most content, other two aren't really worth it imo.

Also, anyone from blockland still playing this? i just got this because my friend suggested it, and it was on sale.

k i just started and this is the stupidest game i've ever played in my entire life.
did a baboon come up with these controls?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:52:01 PM by Orion »

Also, anyone from blockland still playing this? i just got this because my friend suggested it, and it was on sale.

k i just started and this is the stupidest game i've ever played in my entire life.
If you're playing Campaign, you're doing it wrong.

singleplayer is generally the WORST way to play this game. The best way is the custom multiplayer gamemodes.

Wasteland, Takistan Life Revolution, Chernarus Life, Grand Theft Arma, DomiOA.

good god such strange controls... I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CROUCH!