Author Topic: ArmA 2 - Fairly Realistic Combat Simulator  (Read 35722 times)

I like the Project Reality mod's insurgency gamemode. It's fun going around and setting up bases to spawn at and attack the British.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:48:22 AM by Harm94 »

Oh god I'm trying to edit dayz's vehicle, weapon and unit banlist
It is a nightmare.
There really should be nicer dev tools out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOg7LCkszI
This is a very realistic game.
Oh I have a similiar realistic video recorded in the same match...
I should upload it some day

I like the Project Reality mod's insurgency gamemode. It's fun going around and setting up bases to spawn at and attack the British.
dling project reality now.

Took down this truck of guys with an mg, decided to get in and chill with them.

nvm
i have 1.62 still can't use PR

I can't launch OA anymore, after steam updated OA has not worked because whenever i launch it says "Arma 2 operation arrowhead has stopped working" and simply crashes.

I can't launch OA anymore, after steam updated OA has not worked because whenever i launch it says "Arma 2 operation arrowhead has stopped working" and simply crashes.

Try going into the properties of the game on steam and set launch option as -noautoupdate
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:00:17 AM by viper30000 »

Have you verified the integrity of the game cache? That should repair damaged files.

I've fixed countless problems like these for my friends. Just go to your arma OA folder in steamapps, and make a shortcut of:

Place it on your desktop or anywhere you want and it will run just fine.

no mac support is mega gay