Author Topic: ArmA 2 - Fairly Realistic Combat Simulator  (Read 35720 times)

good god such strange controls... I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CROUCH!
like seriously

every gamer is used to mouse/wasd but now they throw in the keypad? wtf are you supposed to do? you're fighting people and you can either 1. MOVE/CROUCH, 2. USE SIGHTS/ZOOM, or 3. AIM AND FIRE.
you have to use your mouse and nobody wants to take your hands off the WASD but the keypad contains alot of useful stuff.

also the objective yellow beacon is virtually invisible. i'll try playing some multiplayer games see if it's any better, i'll probably suck though.

The only buttons I ever use on the numpad is 3rd person, and toggle sight mode.

i joined a multiplayer server and i had no idea what i was doing

i'll wait until someone can teach me how to play this game.

Play boot camp like there's no tomorrow, only suggestion I have. Also, when fighting AI, you can easily use the numpad because there's less pressure to react faster than your opponent.

The only controls you need for jets are the Q and F buttons, everything else can be done through the enter menu and that probably makes it a ton easier.

Has anybody seen Jack Reacher?
Because if so: http://youtu.be/LbXDR2Vvhqcs

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:03:06 PM by Twenky »

Average KArma 2 experience.

Adding to the experience
when people get in a circle sit down and sway back and forth to slow music

:iceCream:

peekaboo

I love doing that.
I also love laying down and looking at the sky, impossible spine!

lmao feep and i played on an insurgancy server. feep stole an lav an killed the admin a couple times and got kicked about 20 times. one of the players told me to get off of opfor too because they cant stand getting killed

I got it.

I got ARMA 2 CO

Yes.

what the hell hahahahahahh, howd you do that?
Control control, x, hold alt and look up