57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426521 times)

thats great in theory but that just means youre going to melt the second you're focused. if you build your leona right you can tank all 5 of their team members until your carries wipe them all
that's not just that. (but the health from rylais and the armor from iceborn gauntlet help a bunch)

the randuins gives a ton of health. then i'd build a warmogs, sunfire cape, and boots 3.

you are virtually indestructible while disabling half their team extremely easily.

Also not sure where the triple stun is coming from.
Her E is a root, not a stun.
A root is just an 100% slow that disables certain abilities.

samething >:I
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:45:09 PM by Orion »

awww yes

zoned that teemo so hard

I'm looking for a partner to duo queue with me out of elo hell
I main jungle but can support pretty well and can play any role but adc
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:33:33 PM by Cappytaino »

rylais
iceborn gauntlet
randuins
warmogs
sunfire cape
boots 3

Hi there.

I'm not sure if you've seen one of these.

But there's people like her.

And even things that look like this.

I guess you could say.

They might be looking at your health.

And maybe even your lack of magic resist.

not quite as bad with
randuins

First time I've hit 6000 ping
I've played on the US servers while in china
my ping was 500
nice ping man

not quite as bad with
I didn't even get into items, nor did I look at everyone's stuff lol

such teemo

[img]http://i.imgur.com/T122N6E.png[/ img]
Yeah, it's funny pre 30 when no one knows how to deal with a teemo

Has Ziggs always been this broken? I just played against him as Ahri and he'd miss like half his skills, I'd land all of mine and he'd walk away with half hp and I'd be dead.

Has Ziggs always been this broken? I just played against him as Ahri and he'd miss like half his skills, I'd land all of mine and he'd walk away with half hp and I'd be dead.
no, just this patch he became incredibly broken because they buffed him for no reason. he never needed a buff everyone just sucked ass with him

He was pretty underpowered until recently. Now in ranked, he's kicking around 2nd highest win rate (54.87%) and 13.61% ban rate.

Had to play Pulsefire Ezreal mid AP Carry after I had just bought him because 2 instalocked adc even though I called it.

Went 12/3/8

I love AP Ezreal.

Had to play Pulsefire Ezreal mid AP Carry after I had just bought him because 2 instalocked adc even though I called it.

Went 12/3/8

I love AP Ezreal.

you paid $30 for a skin O_O

ap kog hilarious

edit: This game would have been so fun if we didn't have an instalocking Shyvana that took Gp's position even tho he called it, feeds his mirror top, boast, calling everyone trolls, giving away reports and whatnot and a Brand on the other team that constantly taunted me mid and were offensive overall. Why are people such horrible persons. Really! I'm frikn fed up with it. You shouldn't be surprised when you meet someone nice. It should be the opposit. Ugh.. gg nontheless.

and ye I died too much, brand was kinda tough. 2nd attempt kog mid tho. will get better
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:59:31 AM by Sleven »