57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417730 times)

hi my name is leona
and then Leona gets feared for a long time while I move past, or just fear + drain Leona if the rest of the team is far away?

or just fear + drain Leona if the rest of the team is far away?

why would a leona not be with her team

what good would draining a leona do when she's just going to stun you the instant you start to channel

even the fear will be only like 0.5s with all the CC reduction she would have

my point is if you don't zhonya's right after you ult you're going to get CC'd by somebody and insta-killed by their entire team.

Using zhonya's with fiddle's ult depends on if you're focused or if they're fleeing. P easy to grasp. Fiddle on aram is frikn magic haha. Dem quadras I've had hue.

Had an aram with ashe coupla days agoes. Died when I had 7k to buy for. heh
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:50:01 AM by Sleven »

I only use Zhonya's if I need the AP and I get killed easily in teamfights, it's useful to stop being attacked for like what? 2-3 seconds?
Don't underestimate 2 seconds.

even the fear will be only like 0.5s with all the CC reduction she would have
2.25 fear after nerft
* (1-.35) for full tenacity
= 1.4625
pretty sure that's a lot longer than half a second

and fiddle is one of my old mains, and I still play him as a counter, and CC isn't as much of a problem as you think
the ult cast time is enough to let your team initiate and the enemy to try to counter it

134 ip + first win = 284 ip

that was a good game :o

I'm starting to love jungling Lee Sin. It's insanely satisfying to land a Q from max range, jump to them, and get the kill.

I honestly forget items have active abilities.

Like, I'll build Zhonya's and stuff, but I'll never use it because I forget about it. :/
plat level player here, i still do this

that's why i play top lane cause only actives i use are randuins (i still think it has attack speed debuff on active so i always try to use it on adc, but it really doesn't matter anymore) and hydra (LOL FARM)

i'm probably diamond-level in laning phase but i can't really convert to late game really well since i don't like teamfighting. i like top lane because i can play a split pusher and have an excuse not to group

I've been told multiple times by multiple people that my jungle / support roles are played at p1/d5 level, but I highly disagree.

I mean if that were the case I wouldn't be stuck in gold.

I've been told multiple times by multiple people that my jungle / support roles are played at p1/d5 level, but I highly disagree.

rito obvis tribal
only aphromoo can overcome their great conspiracy

rito obvis tribal
only aphromoo can overcome their great conspiracy
Ogm you're right!

Had to go AP blitz after ADC went afk, it was so much fun holy stuff. Over 2000 damage with a grab+ult combo.

Alright, my life is one step closer to being complete.

Ive been told i was making challenger tier plays.