57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 423828 times)

Many tries, many failures.
it would be a cool thing if it worked, I'd be in for any role, preferably jungle or top

I suspect that most of you are NA? :(

I'd happily play support for one of the higher-tier BLers

Also, there was once an inhouse BL 5v5 but that's tough to organize

I suspect that most of you are NA? :(
yeah :C

You can't support a support.

Or can you?

I played a game of all support champs once. We were super op untill late game.

I played a game of all support champs once. We were super op untill late game.
A team beat Riot with 5 supports.

Then supports got nerfed.

Supporting is hella fun. Unless your adc is terrible, but other than that being a super tank with pulls and stuns and stuff is pret fun.

sooo glad riven got nerfed
also im mad that jungle items got nerfed :(

A team beat Riot with 5 supports.

Then supports got nerfed.
Lulu's been buffed recently
She's a bit weaker in the jungle than she was before but she's still a godly support

Lulu's been buffed recently
She's a bit weaker in the jungle than she was before but she's still a godly support
This was before Lulu was released.

This was before Lulu was released.
ik I watched that match

but other than that being a super tank with pulls and stuns and stuff is pret fun.

Being a tank is fun but I wouldn't consider the support a tank. Usually I play top and then build into such a role, as Nasus or Garen. They're far more viable as tanks than Leona or Taric - you lack the income to make the items you need unless you're doing really well, and you have to gimp yourself to buy support items so you're not super powerful.

People also tend to complain if you try to build damage as support.

I like playing top tank far more.

Being a tank is fun but I wouldn't consider the support a tank. Usually I play top and then build into such a role, as Nasus or Garen. They're far more viable as tanks than Leona or Taric - you lack the income to make the items you need unless you're doing really well, and you have to gimp yourself to buy support items so you're not super powerful.

I like playing top tank far more.
Don't get me wrong, top is a ton of fun too. I don't usually play tanky when I play top, but I've started buying more tanky items for top champs. Top and Sup. are my favorite lanes right now. Could never get into mid though.

Nasus or Garen are far more viable as tanks than Taric - you lack the income to make the items you need unless you're doing really well, and you have to gimp yourself to buy support items so you're not super powerful.

Nope.
It's support, tank, and damage all packed into one neat little spell. It gives armor (scaling from armor), it gives your team armor (scaling from armor), and it deals a forgetton of damage (scaling from armor) without needing any AD or AP. His passive scales on armor too.