57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425714 times)

If I could go full out tank Taric, I would. But I'm not level thirty and keep getting matched up with complete monkeys who throw a hissy fit if I don't adhere to the 'support rules'.

If I could go full out tank Taric, I would. But I'm not level thirty and keep getting matched up with complete monkeys who throw a hissy fit if I don't adhere to the 'support rules'.

I know how you feel. Been matched with adc teemos who decide that if they die once, they might as well feed the whole game.

I'm not level thirty
Oh ok.

I know how you feel. Been matched with adc teemos who decide that if they die once, they might as well feed the whole game.
I've seen someone on the enemy team quit because they got first blood.

Better to quit than to sit around the whole game and bitch about how the team isn't helping, and then the enemy team gets extremely fed imo.

Better to quit than to sit around the whole game and bitch about how the team isn't helping, and then the enemy team gets extremely fed imo.
Oh I know the feeling. I've had a Yi on my team that literally ran to each lane one at a time, just to give kills. It ended up helping us in the end because he wasn't worth anything and would attack turrets if he got to them.

Oh I know the feeling. I've had a Yi on my team that literally ran to each lane one at a time, just to give kills. It ended up helping us in the end because he wasn't worth anything and would attack turrets if he got to them.
I had a literal troll trundle who only ran down mid.
We ended up winning that one as well.

I had a literal troll trundle who only ran down mid.
We ended up winning that one as well.
It's usually the enemy's fault though. They'll chase said person and ignore real threats, or get roostery and do something stupid thinking it's a free win.

Speaking of "wonderful" teammates, a guy on my friends list that I've played about one game with invited me, called mid zyra during the queue, then didn't call anything during the champ select. He then proceeded to get angry at the midlaner for taking his spot, and we ended up winning somehow.

Can't wait until the lategame annie, turning the game into an essential 6v5 with permanent tibbers out.

40%s cdr on her lowers the cooldown to around 48 seconds. Tibbers lasts 45 seconds if kept alive.

Though, lategame nearly every member of the enemy team can melt tibbers in seconds. I'm not sure if that'd just make him a free source of gold (not that he isn't already) or a disposable, mobile sunfire cape.

> These changes are for Summoner’s Rift only
With these changes, we want to tackle the 2v1 lane swaps that many competitive teams have adopted in order to shut down enemy laners while also taking quick objectives. Initiating a 2v1 lane swap to shut down an opponent should have inherent risks, like leaving your bottom tower vulnerable to early pushes.

Turrets
Outer turrets no longer gain bonus armor and magic resist for the first eight minutes of the game.
Top and middle lane outer turrets now have 20 damage reduction from champion basic attacks.

Riot what are you doing

Riot pls.

Nasus

Summary: We’re reducing Wither’s range and removing the increased Wither and Spirit Fire range granted through Fury of the Sands.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:14:25 AM by Dusty12 »

i swear im going to need braces if i keep throwing out my back like this

Riot what are you doing

Riot pls.
not sure I understand what theyre doing here. Theyre making the bottom tower weaker?

not sure I understand what theyre doing here. Theyre making the bottom tower weaker?
..kinda says it.
Turrets
Outer turrets no longer gain bonus armor and magic resist for the first eight minutes of the game.
Top and middle lane outer turrets now have 20 damage reduction from champion basic attacks.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/92oCKWy.png[/img]

i swear im going to need braces if i keep throwing out my back like this
congrats, you won a game where they had a disconnect. you should be in LCS