57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417642 times)

ok whats another champion i said was overpowered
Akali and Fizz I know for sure, yet they're both relatively high skillcap champions (The former being higher than the latter)
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a couple more, but I don't feel like looking.

Akali and Fizz I know for sure, yet they're both relatively high skillcap champions (The former being higher than the latter)
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a couple more, but I don't feel like looking.

never said either were broken, just that they snowball at low elo because nobody there knows how to counterplay them

youre excused

never said either were broken, just that they snowball at low elo because nobody there knows how to counterplay them
My mistake then

hold up what
yasuo's ult cooldown is 30 seconds? jesus christ
i hate how he can spam that dash thing, and especially his passive.

..I just had this amazing game where we were losing so extremely hard but we won.
Our Rumble stole baron with his ultimate and then we just dominated their fed-as-forget Yasuo and pushed for the win.

I'm thinking of getting Sejuani, any tips if i do get her?
(Jungle and on the off sense i might be insane, lane tips)

In the off sense you might be insane and play her in a lane, my brother did surprisingly well playing her AP.

ARAM is my jam man
Don't dis
Still teams were decidedly in his team's favor, at least until Annie engaged.
However, you're guaranteed victory because she was going for a lich bane.

I'm more happy with the fact that I never died once on him despite being in an Aram.

ziggs is a swagger
i love ziggs <3

Ziggs is so insane on ARAM lol

went 14/2/10 as lee sin, probably the best game i've ever had with randoms (except for fireboy, hes cool)

team cooperated really well, no one bitched at anyone. overall pretty fun game ^^