57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425370 times)

just went 2/2/14 as lee in a ranked game. and I had to jungle against a shyvana and they had a really good fizz

hot diggity donger, Jinx is annoying as HELL when she gets an early lead.
anyway, yay my 3rd penta on summoners rift

aside from that, I just had.. the MOST friendly League game ever. The enemy team and our team just went to baron and sat there with sunfire capes. We danced together and no one hurt eachother lol. that was probably the most heartwarming game ever. :')
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:49:55 PM by Unwritten Calender »

aside from that, I just had.. the MOST friendly League game ever. The enemy team and our team just went to baron and sat there with sunfire capes. We danced together and no one hurt eachother lol. that was probably the most heartwarming game ever. :')
That does not sound like the league community, are you NA?

Are you sure you played league?

I dunno, I've played a full 60 minute long game of catch the teemo in ranked before back in season 2 (just before the start of season 3)
In that same game we did a 10 man death march trying to 1v1 baron. We all formed a literal line in river and walked one at a time to our inevitable deaths. (all this with nobody attacking eachother)

the new void champ looks pretty neato

Xerath rework is so crazy fun.

skarner rework is terribad

post ur gifting history!!

#snowdayziggs
(ty truemaze)

doing my placement matches

ever get that loving

awful feeling

when youre winning lane but literally every other lane is feeding

and the jungler dies with the laner whenever he ganks

and at 15 minutes the score is 1 - 17

loving

the last three placement games in a row

here i come bronze V

edit: still mad. going to place in bronze because i keep getting loving down syndrome teams that feed every lane.

how the forget are these even considered placements? it's more of a luck-of-the-draw on whether or not you get a bunch of window-licking mouthbreathers or actual human beings on your team. and what's worse is that as I lose games it keeps putting me at lower and lower elo until i'm playing with loving turd guzzling handicaps.

i think i might stay out of the competitive scene for league. it's a loving joke.

I know this is kind of a late response but i couldnt connect to the BL forums for a while, idk why
but if you truly dont belong in bronze you wont get placed there
Elo hell doesnt actually exist otherwise i wouldnt be in d1 70 lp

Hahaha just wrecked shiphtur mid and their jungler was zion

???Sion?
lol, they're pro players in the lcs.
shiphtur and zionspartan

anyway, i think battlecast vel'koz looks dumb

lol, they're pro players in the lcs.
shiphtur and zionspartan

anyway, i think battlecast vel'koz looks dumb
oh i see

Hahaha just wrecked shiphtur mid and their jungler was zion
You go pro, and i will do my best to watch all your damn games from oceania.