57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 422648 times)

I know this is kind of a late response but i couldnt connect to the BL forums for a while, idk why
but if you truly dont belong in bronze you wont get placed there
Elo hell doesnt actually exist otherwise i wouldnt be in d1 70 lp

ok last game i was ahri and more than holding my lane against zed

but then our jungle poppy tried to tower dive him twice pre-6 and ended up giving him a kill twice

then our botlane had given the adc 11 kills by the 20 minute mark, and she was able to just oneshot anyone

and then by the end of it i was 5-2 and 2 of our team mates afk'd because we were losing

so yeah, that pretty much sums up how my last 10 games of ranked have gone. it's pretty clear that unless i can learn to carry 4 other people on my back i'm not ever going to win.

if you want it done right, do it yourself

so yeah, that pretty much sums up how my last 10 games of ranked have gone. it's pretty clear that unless i can learn to carry 4 other people on my back i'm not ever going to win.
Thats pretty much how all my games went b4 i got to d1
if you want to win you have to carry

Stocking
Utilize DST
Yep. DST is probably the most effective tactic.

17 ranked game loss streak now. had a lee sin kept pushing voli to his tower, absolutely refused to ward, and got ganked by khazix 7 times before the 20 minute mark.

volibear figured out if he didnt push his wave at all, lee sin would basically run straight to the tower and get ganked again

fed khazix destroys everyone, team fights happen i focus khazix and kill him, lee sin does no damage because he's awful and crap. fizz keeps getting baited over and over again and our towers would be sieged without our only source of real damage. leona is super toxic and talks stuff to everyone the entire game, spends so much time typing one rant that she actually gets caught out and killed while typing.

i mean i did everything right as the jungler. i warded my jungle, i got fizz really fed with good ganks and counter-ganks, i even stole 2 buffs from khazix during the laning phase. i focused the right targets, i used my abilities the right way, i engaged when it was smart and we would win, but there was nothing i could do. our lee sin was just absolutely useless and our leona would blow all of her CC on their sona like every fight without fail.

probably also important to mention that our bot lane turbo-pushed 24/7 and gave their jinx 3 double kills during the laning phase, so we also had to deal with a fed-as-forget jinx.

i was 1 win away from silver V and now i'm 1 loss away from bronze iv, this ranked system is loving bullstuff.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:57:34 AM by Stocking »

Yeah, this is how my games go when I can't get a carry role. (Or a supportive carry like Thresh)

Keep trying, stocking. Things will get better.

Play Taric. Win games.

17 ranked game loss streak now. had a lee sin kept pushing voli to his tower, absolutely refused to ward, and got ganked by khazix 7 times before the 20 minute mark.

volibear figured out if he didnt push his wave at all, lee sin would basically run straight to the tower and get ganked again

fed khazix destroys everyone, team fights happen i focus khazix and kill him, lee sin does no damage because he's awful and crap. fizz keeps getting baited over and over again and our towers would be sieged without our only source of real damage. leona is super toxic and talks stuff to everyone the entire game, spends so much time typing one rant that she actually gets caught out and killed while typing.

i mean i did everything right as the jungler. i warded my jungle, i got fizz really fed with good ganks and counter-ganks, i even stole 2 buffs from khazix during the laning phase. i focused the right targets, i used my abilities the right way, i engaged when it was smart and we would win, but there was nothing i could do. our lee sin was just absolutely useless and our leona would blow all of her CC on their sona like every fight without fail.

probably also important to mention that our bot lane turbo-pushed 24/7 and gave their jinx 3 double kills during the laning phase, so we also had to deal with a fed-as-forget jinx.

i was 1 win away from silver V and now i'm 1 loss away from bronze iv, this ranked system is loving bullstuff.
With all these games i see 1 common factor
You.
You honestly have to look past your teammates mistakes and see what you did wrong to improve

i have played 7 total ranked games and have lost all of them

i need to get better :(

With all these games i see 1 common factor
You.
You honestly have to look past your teammates mistakes and see what you did wrong to improve

don't assume im not actively improving myself in this game.

i queue for normals with my plat friends all the time and i've proven time and time again that I can hold my own against high elo players. but winning your lane or competently running a jungle isn't going to carry a group on it's own. the only way i can see to start winning games is if i can master someone like akali, katarina, or vayne and just get good enough to 1v5 people for the next 200 games or so.

i queue for normals with my plat friends all the time and i've proven time and time again that I can hold my own against high elo players. but winning your lane or competently running a jungle isn't going to carry a group on it's own. the only way i can see to start winning games is if i can master someone like akali, katarina, or vayne and just get good enough to 1v5 people for the next 200 games or so.
I can help with Akali if you want.

my computer so terrible that i literally have to restart it if i want to play more than 1 match a day

the thing is you tell us how bad your bot lane is and how much you're wrecking mid
why the forget are you not roaming to kill the bot lane? you are shutting the door on them getting anywhere back in the game and then stuffting on them for it

while i understand that some games are just not winnable because of teammates i highly doubt you have had 17 of them in a row

Welcome to elo hell, there are no chairs so you have to stand.

no one tries in normals btw, and if they do they are playing a strange new meta, or new champ.