Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 26867 times)

Eh, whatever floats Menen's imagination boat

Made some random things because bored, chest laser guy, ghosts, and some flying robot bomb idk

Got sum soundeffects
http://www.mediafire.com/?apyylw2eudiebs9
I am making custom sound effects, not premade. But overall, It is their choice on if they want premade or custom.

Also working on a couple sprites for something i think might be a cool part of a level

this is a lot more entertaining then i thought lol
thong and other abs

i also did powerup models, for like if you want to add elemental pickups or something
the earth one looks like he turned into a black man with tumors all over :u

this is a lot more entertaining then i thought lol
thong and other abs

i also did powerup models, for like if you want to add elemental pickups or something
the earth one looks like he turned into a black man with tumors all over :u

Bahahaha, the Earth one.
Very nice though, I'm interested in seeing how this all comes together.
Good work everyone.

CNA MENEN'S COOLKID FORM B A WARRIOR NINJE

Of course I didnt create all it all by myself, I copied some things from other pictures/people. (Concept art)
(V1.0)

Menen Vs The Grim Creeper

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:28:49 PM by Eryehk »

Kinky.

I'll get around to animating those, but then again I don't think it will matter since alphadin doesn't like me doing that.

I'll get around to animating those, but then again I don't think it will matter since alphadin doesn't like me doing that.
What?
What makes you think I don't like you animating?

would any of my stuff be considered quality or no

omg menen the coolkid!

wonk

1.)Did you play this one?

Yes.

2.)Instead of telling me they're plainly broken, tell me what is broken

Several things, for one, it feels like you're fighting a wind turbine in both directions. Secondly, the ceilings are evil velocity eaters that will make you fall down and start all over again. Thirdly, it's apparently impossible to jump off a wall to the other side unless you're some strange keyboard ninja that suddenly switches from one directional key to another a few milliseconds after jumping. Also, the animations glitch up rather often.

Yes.

Several things, for one, it feels like you're fighting a wind turbine in both directions. Secondly, the ceilings are evil velocity eaters that will make you fall down and start all over again. Thirdly, it's apparently impossible to jump off a wall to the other side unless you're some strange keyboard ninja that suddenly switches from one directional key to another a few milliseconds after jumping. Also, the animations glitch up rather often.
Did you try to walljump on the same wall...