What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41430 times)

Just unlocked high velocity ammunition.

What are the "special in-game awards" they promised me in the email?

the optimization is this game is equal to a bad console port.

this. still want to buy a new gaming laptop and play this game soo bad.

I play on Helios, as Vanu, IGN is Benofdoom.

Terrans are hard to kill. You either catch them by surprise or you die in a 2 second burst.

Also does anyone have the feeling that people are going to have all these high level super damage weapons that it will become unplayable for new people?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:32:53 AM by Harm94 »

Also does anyone have the feeling that people are going to have all these high level super damage weapons that it will become unplayable for new people?
Buy able weapons, at least the ones in the starter bundle, are not that OP. they're actually very balanced compared to the defaults. Heck, the NC bolt driver is more OP than the bundled one. Also you can test out any of the weapons for 30 mins with an 8 hour cool down before you can test another. Anyone who says its pay2win hasn't tried the weapons.

Of course I know nothing of vehicle weapons so that could be different.

Can someone explain to me why my teammates all have different colored names?

They don't?
People on your team have blue names above their head and people in your squad have green names.

blue = same team
green = same squad
yellow = same platoon

Buy able weapons, at least the ones in the starter bundle, are not that OP. they're actually very balanced compared to the defaults. Heck, the NC bolt driver is more OP than the bundled one. Also you can test out any of the weapons for 30 mins with an 8 hour cool down before you can test another. Anyone who says its pay2win hasn't tried the weapons.

Of course I know nothing of vehicle weapons so that could be different.
Uh most of the vehicle weapons I've tried are pretty balanced, that being said nobody is ever going to use them because vehicles are pretty short term things.

Shredder gun is terrible against vehicles unless you want kill assist points, good on infantry.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 05:47:38 PM by Harm94 »

friendly reminder that vanu sux k

Take a look at eshmir on the US West server with a name that starts with G.

brown town incineration
vanu forever and always