What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41530 times)

Ok so why is it that in every battle in the last 24 hours the NC have just steamrolled the TR in every cap attempt? I just got killed by a light assault in 3 shots as a heavy assault with shield on. TR lost the last 4 cap points so hard that we couldn't even leave the spawn room.

I guess I'm just unlucky because it seems that half of the NC army is in the battles I'm in. We have like 30 units of infantry and no vehicles and they have 30 tanks + ~10 heavy aircrafts. NC also seems to own all of their own continent + 1/3 of each of the other continents. This is so much bullstuff.

nc are op as hell

I'm downloading.

Steam is Hiiro.

plz add ty

I've played for 10 hours and finally yesterday I met VS troop! Seriously. The first time a VS soldier has killed me. After 10 hours of gameplay.

Anyways, we the TR were sieging a VS bio lab for over an hour. Now I know why the TR sucks. The leaders are doing absolutely nothing. For one hour +50 TR troops just respawned and ran to their deaths on this small doorway which was one of the multiple entrances into the lag. I only ever saw ~15 VS troops. The usually had 30 troops or so on the second level aircraft pad thing. We could have easily taken the lab had we waited for 5 minutes and all rushed at once.

Occasionally some clever VS went on the dome roof and 2 infiltrators and 1 light assault killed almost 15 TR troops on the landing pad below. We need better squad leaders.

Tactics > Numbers

This just in, TR capped the entire Amerish and I was there to help. I also found an amazing squad and we defended one area for an hour with teamwork and stuff. Awesome stuff.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:57:01 AM by Demian »

I think I'm going NC just because I like the colors and the idea behind them being freedom fighters. I was VS in PS1 but I only played them because I liked being the underdog.

Man I just had an awesome assault on a tech plant on indar as my main NC guy. I was a light assault with my trusty shotgun, I would be on the outside wall below the first platform, jump up and shotgun a couple guys then jump down into a little nook where they can't see me. I just kept doing it and ended up at like 40 kills and only a few deaths. Was totally awesome.

My first minute in I landed next to a tank thing with a turret on top and the guy stopped for me to jump on the turret and I killed like 11 guys before I died then the graphics started glitching out bad and I had to log out.

I grabbed a tank and ended up mowing down like 8 enemy tanks and then I flew Self Delete into 3 tanks getting ready to blow them all up and oops had no ammo left GG.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 03:30:30 PM by Visage »

Ok so why is it that in every battle in the last 24 hours the NC have just steamrolled the TR in every cap attempt? I just got killed by a light assault in 3 shots as a heavy assault with shield on. TR lost the last 4 cap points so hard that we couldn't even leave the spawn room.

I guess I'm just unlucky because it seems that half of the NC army is in the battles I'm in. We have like 30 units of infantry and no vehicles and they have 30 tanks + ~10 heavy aircrafts. NC also seems to own all of their own continent + 1/3 of each of the other continents. This is so much bullstuff.
Not sure what server you're on but it might be mine. Yesterday, we had a large clan join and spent the entire day steamrolling bases with around 4 full platoons of infantry alone. We had an armor platoon and air platoon as support. I was part of the air platoon for a solid five hours. Was decidedly sick. Rolled pretty much anything that the infantry and armored platoon leaders needed us to.

Not sure what server you're on but it might be mine. Yesterday, we had a large clan --
"Quote from: Demian on 25 November, 2012, 18:44:53"
November 25th =/= November 26th

My first minute in I landed next to a tank thing with a turret on top and the guy stopped for me to jump on the turret and I killed like 11 guys before I died then the graphics started glitching out bad and I had to log out.
Whenever I try to get in a friendly tank it says it's locked. Then the person drives away and my shoelace must get caught in the treads or something because I get "ran over" and killed despite not being in front of it.

Whenever I try to get in a friendly tank it says it's locked. Then the person drives away and my shoelace must get caught in the treads or something because I get "ran over" and killed despite not being in front of it.
Yeah seriously the hitbox or whatever for running over teamates is absurd. I've been nowhere near my teamates, with at least 2 meters from them and somehow I run them over. But then if I try to run over an enemy and run STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM nothing happens. But if my teamates feel the heat from my engine they must cook in their armor or something. It's seriously messed up.

Also sometimes I get penalties from when I get smashed into by someone else. Straight up T-boned and I get the stupid "YOU HAVE BEEN FIRING ON FRIENDIES" message, right after they drop my sundie's health down to like 50%. Ugh

Edit: Some awesome background worthy PS2 screenshots: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jim2point0/sets/72157632080451698/detail/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:19:35 AM by DaSord213 »

"Quote from: Demian on 25 November, 2012, 18:44:53"
November 25th =/= November 26th
We've been running that setup since they joined. Before I logged off last night we had over 60% of all three continents.

I think I'm going NC just because I like the colors and the idea behind them being freedom fighters. I was VS in PS1 but I only played them because I liked being the underdog.

i love being NC

protip: everyone that says NC are OP are just pulling the facts out of their ass and haven't played NC

i think nc are pretty stuffty imo
i tried their guns, and i can't hit stuff with them

i love being NC

protip: everyone that says NC are OP are just pulling the facts out of their ass and haven't played NC

On my server I think it's like helios or halios or something west coast US the NC is the minority and the VS is the majority by like 7% or something.

i think nc are pretty stuffty imo
i tried their guns, and i can't hit stuff with them
Remember all NC weapons have high recoil, but hit like a truck. For Mid to long ranged targets try short bursts or one single shot at a time on the lmg. Same for rifle, but use the semi fire mode and avoid getting hit. At close range dump as much as you can and aim for the head area. TR or Vanu soldier will cut you down in few seconds so you have to shoot them first and keep hitting otherwise you will be dieing allot. Also stick with your team.

Also at the end of the day a Heavy Assaults work is never done, but we get more done than light assault and infiltrators.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:31:40 PM by Harm94 »