What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41450 times)

i wish it was slower to take territory somehow

Needs more full continent control like PS1, otherwise people will eventually get bored and leave.

Confusing as hell. No tutorial (That I've found). Draw distance is right up to my face to compensate for massive world/players/explosions and stuff everywhere. I'm able to run Battlefield 3 on "Very High" but I have to run this on low to keep it from lagging. Clusterforget of everything, no coordination between players. No depth in plot/fractions.
Do not like so far. It really needs to tell you what the hell is going on before dropping you right into a battle.

I'm starting to think people don't like it because they can't run it on their Pentium 4's.

So guysUm

Why do people ask? Try it out! If it doesn't play to your satisfaction delete it, simple.

This game is hard. And the pay to win sucks. Ragequit.

I feel like I would like Tribes more.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:39:05 AM by Demian »

this game is really loving awesome when your entire team works together and crushes the enemy

this game is really loving awesome when your entire team works together and crushes the enemy
what game are you talking about

So this happened:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558706883179520978/7F43D5894D5B68953EF850314AF911A92EDD5D5C/

The NC later got some ground on the west and flanked us, but when I quit some Terran were still there.

Is it just me or are the NC pretty much always squashed.

what game are you talking about

You might be playing with some tards. Yesterday me and like twenty other people stormed Eisa Tech Plant. Half of us died but we held it off and captured it against some crazy odds.

It's funny because now people are going to complain about how OP TR is and how it needs to be nerfed etc etc. Just a little bit ago people were saying how the NC was just destroying everything and they were OP and whatever. Basically right now (most of the) people are flocking to TR because BLACK AND RED TR IS NINJAS OMG SO AWESOME. Population issues will constantly shift.

Vstar fish will reign supreme in the end.