Author Topic: Modding: Its limitations, what is abusable, and why I hate the launcher  (Read 9413 times)

I wonder if badspot would fix that issue if a bunch of modders caused an epidemic of teamchat spam by posting explicit instructions on how to do it infinitely?

I wonder if badspot would fix that issue if a bunch of modders caused an epidemic of teamchat spam by posting explicit instructions on how to do it infinitely?
I did that before, just create a keybind and hold it down.

Not really. Apparently if you do it fast enough it creates stand still lag.
It's still inefficient. Especially when you call it a 'bot'.

However, if you put it on a loop, then it would be efficient.

for(%i = 0; %i < askljawd lol nope

infinite schedule loops are too easy.

unstoppable loops that have no exit methods and don't utilize schedules or something?

easier than that, and goes forever.

No point, it can pretty much kill a server manually. If it did a forever loop you are just lazy

No point, it can pretty much kill a server manually. If it did a forever loop you are just lazy

How is it lazy? It's efficient

I can write you a loop that does what you're saying in about 5 lines of script, properly spaced.

is this lazy, or easy?

infinite schedule loops are too easy.
They're also better than hitting up and enter continuously.

Lazy or not, you can't justify killing a server. If you're spamming, you're already doing something morally wrong. Lazy is the least of your worries.

Also, if you don't want to be lazy, stop using autocomplete and bookmarks for visiting websites. Retype all of them by hand. Actually, while you're at it, stop using a browser. You don't want to look lazy. Just start sending packets to the forum server manually.

And while you're on youtube, don't search. That's lazy. Just type addresses in till you get the video you want.

How is it lazy? It's efficient
If you do that you will crash the server and get your key revoked.

Also, if you don't want to be lazy, stop using autocomplete and bookmarks for visiting websites. Retype all of them by hand. Actually, while you're at it, stop using a browser. You don't want to look lazy. Just start sending packets to the forum server manually.
Who says I use a book mark when I can just type f and it immediately pops up forum.blockland.us

If you do that you will crash the server and get your key revoked.
Let me host. Try and crash me with minigame message spam.

Who says I use a book mark when I can just type f and it immediately pops up forum.blockland.us
They're also better than hitting up and enter continuously.
Lazy or not, you can't justify killing a server. If you're spamming, you're already doing something morally wrong. Lazy is the least of your worries.

And while you're on youtube, don't search. That's lazy. Just type addresses in till you get the video you want.

Nah

Exactly.
What you think I can't lag with it? Go look at one of "About's" drama topics or if you were at one of those bad enough servers to lag from a few hundred commands a second.

i was just theorizing on this. what if multiple people targeted one server together, using infinite loops running every 1ms, you could theoretically have more than one message a ms... that's pretty damn fast.

i mean, maybe not crash fast, but DEFINITELY lag fast