2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview

Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 225988 times)

It says the environment can be changed by any admin on the server, is there a way to change it so that only super admin or only host can change it? If not there should be.

Also, I'm no map maker so go easy on me if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to make more appearances for the sun? There's the regular one and a couple others like the one that looks like a star by default, but could I draw something like a moon and use it?

It says the environment can be changed by any admin on the server, is there a way to change it so that only super admin or only host can change it? If not there should be.

Also, I'm no map maker so go easy on me if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to make more appearances for the sun? There's the regular one and a couple others like the one that looks like a star by default, but could I draw something like a moon and use it?
Yes to both.

I would love to see the "Datablock Limit" message removed, or made to repeat only once. I would suggest just making it a chat message that repeats once. Or maybe establish a list for the client of how many datablocks a mod takes up. And warn them before that they have too many mods enabled.

I would love to see the "Datablock Limit" message removed, or made to repeat only once. I would suggest just making it a chat message that repeats once. Or maybe establish a list for the client of how many datablocks a mod takes up. And warn them before that they have too many mods enabled.

This

When I saw this, my balls begun jumping because of awesomeness.

This is very neat. :)

Is this need a good graphic card ?

Is this need a good graphic card ?

from what baddy says about it, I'd say a low-medium end card could handle it just fine

Wait are the shadows going to be higher quality then?

Maybe.

Badspot said you will be able to adjust the shadow quality to high, medium, or low.

Badspot said you will be able to adjust the shadow quality to high, medium, or low.
I want ultra+ quality D:

dont feel like searching through 71 pages but is there a possibility for custom shaders?

dont feel like searching through 71 pages but is there a possibility for custom shaders?
yeah

so could I make an LSD shader, provided I had the ability?