██ Terraining - How-To Guide ██ Updated 3/20/13 - Rampscaping

Poll

What is your favorite type of terraining?

Basic Cubescaping
60 (27.4%)
Unaligned Cubescaping
27 (12.3%)
Normal Brickscaping
39 (17.8%)
Rampscaping
12 (5.5%)
Platescaping
17 (7.8%)
Mix
64 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 219

Author Topic: ██ Terraining - How-To Guide ██ Updated 3/20/13 - Rampscaping  (Read 35932 times)

Problem with releasing now is the pending update which could break it. I think they should just refine the code, try fixing the plate problem I detailed earlier, and work on Steep Brickscape generation with 3x height bricks.

I like that someone's actually making a good terrain generator though.

Ramp- and Platescaping is now up.

Problem with releasing now is the pending update which could break it. I think they should just refine the code, try fixing the plate problem I detailed earlier, and work on Steep Brickscape generation with 3x height bricks.

I like that someone's actually making a good terrain generator though.
I can think of absolutely no reason why v21 would break this. The plate problem is not going to be looked at because it works OK with the terrain and there's no good way to fix it anyway. Cliffs are already able to generate.

pics plz
i only have a really bad example

this was actually generated exclusively because bugs (which are now fixed) popped up in them

oh bby v21 is out

can't wait to see terrain tomorrow guys.

tears of joy and agony

You're leaving at the dawn of this new era! I'm sad that I have to see you go, and that I have to find somebody else to cling on to for the rest of my time.

Work on this guide has been paused due to me being unable to open blockland.

If anyone who CAN run it is willing to help please PM me.

ok well since baddy fixed the canvas problem now we're back.

updates next week

Bump!

I had alot of fun building on your server, I'll be sure to come again when im home!

Bump.

I hate having to do this to my own topics.