Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 146688 times)

A spoonful of Gravitanium makes the medicine~

*corroding and gurgling sounds*

Gravitanium: The universal "everything" material.

Kidding about the size. Anyways, a space telescope is sent to the outer reaches of the solar system.

A bot is sent to the Solar System that once held Earth. Multiple projects including a huge mothership other than the hugemotherlovingsapcerapeship is being built.

Expected time to be created: 12 years, because we have the manufacturing abilities 1000*China.

So like considering how there are teleporters now Kintharia is gonna send a bunch of probes to some planet that may or may not have life which may or may not be Darwin IV and may or may not have semi-intelligent life

-productionstuffsnip-
You just joined and you hardly post.  How in the hell would you even have good production?  Since you didn't join PHMA until late, and your only ally was a crippled NM, you would NOT have good production system.  Not to mention that your total population is not even TWO PERCENT of Erinaum's alone.

So like considering how there are teleporters now Kintharia is gonna send a bunch of probes to some planet that may or may not have life which may or may not be Darwin IV and may or may not have semi-intelligent life
There's life on Saardunis-3.  Feel free to settle there.

Nah I'm good I'm just gonna like do my own thing on Darwin IV-

WHAT THE forget IS THAT
ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

You just joined and you hardly post.  How in the hell would you even have good production?  Since you didn't join PHMA until late, and your only ally was a crippled NM, you would NOT have good production system.  Not to mention that your total population is not even TWO PERCENT of Erinaum's alone.
There's life on Saardunis-3.  Feel free to settle there.
I was pretty dormant due to other Rp's.

Other than that, cuddos.

-snip-
That was a good documentary.

And no, the life on Saardunis-3 is not THAT hostile.  At least not towards humans.  We still have not found any intelligent life on this planet though.  It is very unlikely that there is any.

I was pretty dormant due to other Rp's.  But you still don't get some miraculous production rates.

Other than that, cuddos.  Are you talking about settling on Saardunis-3?  The only permitted nations are Erinaum, Kintharia and Telar.

That was a good documentary.

Slash Art Book.
Anyways yeah semi intelligent life confirmed.

Can I help settle?
:c
No.  HTAU and the UHC Certification Board for Interplanetary Administration Commissioning (UHCCBIAC) has concluded that you do not have any qualified professionals to send in order to establish a colony, nor support yourself.  However, any of your citizens with an Intergalactic VISA can live in the Erinamese colony.  That's some massive red tape you have to go through in order to found a colony.

UHC Certification Board for Interplanetary Administration Commissioning (UHCCBIAC)

Dude are you trying to make the longest acronyms possible

I feel like everysingle RP I go in someone has to seclude from something that makes sense. Anyways, we send a biologist to the colony, and he helps with science.

Dude are you trying to make the longest acronyms possible
Know an accurate and shorter acronym that works?

I feel like everysingle RP I go in someone has to seclude from something that makes sense. Anyways, we send a biologist to the colony, and he helps with science.
A biologist is great!  We need more of those!
And yeah, you joined HTAU (As a part of PHMA, now known as UHC) only recently.  While PHMA was blossoming through HTAU, you researched slowly and independently.

Know an accurate and shorter acronym that works?

UHC Interplanetary Administration Board