Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433194 times)

i mean
i dont care about celeb garbage
yes you obviously loving do otherwise you wouldnt have gone through the effort to get a stuffty hat signed by some cigarettegy streamer so you can flaunt your epeen

yes you obviously loving do otherwise you wouldnt have gone through the effort to get a stuffty hat signed by some cigarettegy streamer so you can flaunt your epeen
i dont even watch b4nny i just used twitch prime for the free sub to get the hat chill

i dont even watch b4nny i just used twitch prime for the free sub to get the hat chill
ok we get it you masturbate to some stuffty tf2 streamer no need to flaunt it around

i'm cancer for wanting and getting a hat crafted by b4nny?
you wouldnt have mentioned b4nny in the first place if you just wanted the hat

Just going to say this, twitch prime pays the streamer if you subscribe to a streamer using it.

let me enjoy my e-points in peace
get your jealousy out of here

twitch and its culture is loving garbage and anybody who partakes in it should be repeatedly kicked in their loving dense skull until they end up in a vegetative state

hahahaahahh all of these haters are soooooooooooooo jealous of my hat that was crafted by some mexican!!!!!

twitch and its culture is loving garbage and anybody who partakes in it should be repeatedly kicked in their loving dense skull until they end up in a vegetative state
hot loving damn i dont even go to twitch that much i just wanted the hat chill chill chill

Man, its like if Unova just wanted a hat crafted by one of his favorite TF2 players because he supports him.

Guys, chill. Unova just has a hat made by b4nny. I dont get why every time unova does something its acceptable to get mad at him for no reason. Actually scratch the only for unova part. Every time someone gets something good it apparently is acceptable in the BLF to just flame him for no reason.

so about that fart taunt

so about that fart taunt
Ive been trying to get a tauntkill with it for a long time. The range is abysmal.

y'all being aggressive as forget over a hat

at least he only got that stuff with the free trial so twitch didnt get anything out of it

Man, its like if Unova just wanted a hat crafted by one of his favorite TF2 players because he supports him.

Guys, chill. Unova just has a hat made by b4nny. I dont get why every time unova does something its acceptable to get mad at him for no reason. Actually scratch the only for unova part. Every time someone gets something good it apparently is acceptable in the BLF to just flame him for no reason.
shouldnt you be microwaving your hamsters or some stuff
at least he only got that stuff with the free trial so twitch didnt get anything out of it
yes they loving did lol