Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2429379 times)

the dragons fury is only good if you're the one using it

update is good but I hate the class specific contracts so much.

dragons fury also seriously needs a nerf, theres pretty much no counter to it and its TTK is significantly faster than stock flamethrower its ridiculous.
I found the class contracts pretty easy to fulfill as long as you didn't go to the defense route...

As for the flamethrower, the first shot barely does any damage allowing for a moment to react. Also,  pyros cant react to a good burst because the airblast uses the same cool down as the main attack.

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371057397759737866/371823904064536596/unknown.png[/img]

now what do i use it on 🤔
spray it on your richard
you'll be irresistible

dang did u have to do all the bonuses to unlock that contract?
i figure so but just wanna kno for sure

dang did u have to do all the bonuses to unlock that contract?
i figure so but just wanna kno for sure
no you dont so dont worry
also me have it now

if anybody gets the ducky paint you should definitely give it to me (or trade)

do it on the dragon's fury

this paint originally looked really bad this worn but there are actually some items it looks amazing on

that scorch shot makes me hard

i wish i had money :(
whats worse is i have enough in items that i can sell and buy a pass but i got a restriction because i removed my authentication for like a day because my phone bricked and i didnt know when i was gonna get a new one

thank garsh for warranties right

Hahahahahahahaha How The forget Is Losing CTF Real Hahahaha brother Just Build A Sentry in Intel Like brother Spycheck Near The Flag Haha