Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2465013 times)

i havent wanted to play tf2 this much in quite some time

IT'S HERE forgetOS
READY THY WALLETS

And... the shop and everything is down as usual.

yeah i like how i loving got market restricted right when this game out so i cant buy a campaign pass

this is the only time i'm glad the item servers are down because i prepared for low craft numbers

this is the only time i'm glad the item servers are down because i prepared for low craft numbers
I dont know if any of the new items are even craftable considering they're all rewards from the contracts

this new contract system looks incredible

now if only I could get out of matchmaking hell and play

gonna let yall take this one in

damn forgetin nothing is workin for me

ok lemme explain war paints, basically any skin can be unboxed as any weapon but the war paint can only be applied to the one weapon that the war paint is unboxed as

basically any skin for any gun but you cant pick what gun

ok lemme explain war paints, basically any skin can be unboxed as any weapon but the war paint can only be applied to the one weapon that the war paint is unboxed as

basically any skin for any gun but you cant pick what gun
i think its just bugged right now, if not, why bother with the "choose item" area then?

i think its just bugged right now, if not, why bother with the "choose item" area then?
well stuff i just wasted an unusual war paint on a gun i dont use

ill take it off your hands sir