Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433174 times)

this update has opened me up to the worse side of the pyro main community and i am now selling my professional killstreak strange flamethrower for something lesser

how much you selling it for mate

i stayed up all night to knock out all the contracts in the maps folder so i can have more map variety for later!! i'm a smart cookie
however i am rly tired it took 30~ minutes to find the match for the last one

i've also gotten the new weapons save for the hot hand cus forget that i'm satisfied enough with my banana

but yes this is a gud update thnx valve :>

the update has barely started and I'm already starting to hate the pyro

specifically the new flamethrower that seems to kill me in 3 seconds and allows pyros to peek sentries
from what I've seen, the new flamethrower kills my sentries in about half a second
and the new flamethrower kills me in about a second

this update has just been amazing so far

90% of the new weapons are dogstuff and it took me ages to get the banana

great update keep up the good work valve

got myself a bruiser's bandana by selling some crap hat i got in the latest crate

how are you guys getting into casual matches?????????? the queue times are so loving ridiculous

how are you guys getting into casual matches?????????? the queue times are so loving ridiculous
Just wait. You can play on community servers while it queues.

I've only had to wait like 5 minutes tops since the servers cooled down around 6 hours in

guys help im being bullied
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:44:35 PM by torin² »

90% of the new weapons are dogstuff and it took me ages to get the banana

great update keep up the good work valve
whats it like having dogstuff taste

also, is there any way to use the old falling damage sound?
something like putting the old sound in the mods folder? (I don't have the old sound either)

update is good but I hate the class specific contracts so much.

dragons fury also seriously needs a nerf, theres pretty much no counter to it and its TTK is significantly faster than stock flamethrower its ridiculous.

dragons fury also seriously needs a nerf, theres pretty much no counter to it and its TTK is significantly faster than stock flamethrower its ridiculous.
this