Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433769 times)

i subbed using twitch prime which you get for free via amazon prime

okay
it's not exactly impressive that you paid money to get an item from someone with just their name, that anyone can do and i've seen it hundreds of times already :v

i did not pay money
its the free  trial of twitch prime
which gives you amazon prime too

seth i knew you were a good person but i didnt think you were this good
medieval mode is loving awesome
:) i love medieval mode!! it's a fun way to take a lil break from the main game

who would win
an army of knights vs a skinny boy with a fish

i did not pay money
its the free  trial of twitch prime
which gives you amazon prime too

so you just avoided paying any money and you cheesed it
wow you're a supportive person huh

You know what i loving hate? Steam escrow. I cant use scrap.tf anymore. I wish there was the option of adding a mode that makes trades work like they originally did. Maybe also add the option to add escrow and maybe Extra Escrow, which adds more time for the most paranoid users. Maybe have enabling no-escrow require email though.

Anyway, back to actually TF2.

The dragon's fury and Thermal Thruster are The Meta (I really need a stylized font for this.) and ridiculously OP. Dragon's fury honestly feels like valve was making two weapons and decided to merge them without caring much about the stats. The thermal thruster however is just good because it allows you to go to places much more easily. It would actually be weaker without the dragon's fury existing because if it didnt exist, you would have to sacrifice the flare gun for the flight capabilities.

so you just avoided paying any money and you cheesed it
wow you're a supportive person huh
stop being an starfish.

or make it really weak
i loving hate when im just minding my own business and a boy flies in from a mile away and starts dragon fury-ing all over the place

It would actually be weaker without the dragon's fury existing because if it didnt exist, you would have to sacrifice the flare gun for the flight capabilities.
er well, u still do.. the dragon's fury isn't nearly that long ranged

- Added a Steam Workshop tag for War Paint submissions
- Updated the description for The Gas Passer
- Updated The Ubersaw to support the Cool, Hot, and Isotope Unusual effects
- Updated the models/materials for The Nuke, The Snowmann, and The Fireman's Essentials
- Updated the following Contracts:
        - Reduced the number of times the bonus objectives for the Thermal Thruster Contract need to be completed
        - Reduced the number of times "Defend the control point" objectives need to be completed
- Fixed The Loose Cannon not being able to Double Donk
- Fixed the afterburn duration for The Huo-Long Heater, The Sharpened Volcano Fragment, The Huntsman, and The Cow Mangler
- Fixed the charge meters for The Phlogistinator and The Gas Passer overlapping in the HUD
- Fixed the charge meter not recharging for The Fishcake and The Robo-Sandvich
- Fixed The Fishcake not honoring the viewmodel minmode setting
- Fixed The Festive Black Box not working for Black Box Contracts
- Fixed the charge meter for The Sandvich not resetting to 100% when the player picks up a health kit
- Fixed the 2nd objective for the Brass Beast Contract
- Fixed the HUD prompt for a movable building so it shows the proper Steam Controller button text
- Fixed party invite and join requests being inconsistent with five or more players in the group
- Fixed the party invite mode setting not saving when exiting the game
- Fixed party invite mode and ignore party invites settings not always working as expected
- Fixed a case were a party invite or join request would reappear after being acted upon

hes not being an starfish hes spreading the truth
i'm cancer for wanting and getting a hat crafted by b4nny?

i'm cancer for wanting and getting a hat crafted by b4nny?
b4nny is a loving loser scumbag and so are you for caring about eceleb garbage

b4nny is a loving loser scumbag and so are you for caring about eceleb garbage
i mean
i dont care about celeb garbage
i just wanted the hat for e-points