Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433648 times)

i found a forumer in the wild
[img  width=1000]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/879751236401209306/DE874FABEB1216B96C89090D56C3626417E11886/[/img]
jesus christ

anyways I really like the update and the weapons so I'm gonna give everyone who hasn't been able to experience it yet a little personal rundown of the stuff
dragons fury is a really interesting, fun, and good flamethrower that basically works like a combo. It's certainly better than the other ones if you know how to use it right
gas passer is a neat little secondary that makes a cloud of gas that can afterburn pyros and seems to have almost double the normal afterburn damage? and it keeps its charge after death  (did I mention it charges up)
thermal thruster is a very fun and useful tool that can blast enemies by you when you launch/land and is pretty useful for navigating the map
second banana is an alright sandwich alternative that can be useful for healing quick but sometimes it can't give you that little extra health you need in certain situations
I didn't get the hot hand yet so no review for that

overall the updates pretty good and so are the contracts

wait how do you get contracts on casual maps? I only have some for pyroland and mercenary park.

wait how do you get contracts on casual maps? I only have some for pyroland and mercenary park.
huh? they're all for casual maps

Well I don't have any for teufort or any other map. I only got contracts for Pyroland and Mercenary Park

Never mind. Everything's under control now.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:51:52 PM by cblock360 »

they're not map-specific save for some in the mercenary park campaign especially in the maps section and pyroland and mercenary park are the only two campaigns right now
Never mind. Everything's under control now.
o ok

steam support told me that they cant do stuff about my unusual being accidentally placed onto the air strike because of the bug

pretty salty now, even if i did unbox an unusual

(((steam support)))
can you not just sell it and buy a better one

(((steam support)))
can you not just sell it and buy a better one
probably, ill just trade it for a good hat so i can be above all of these non unusual plebonians

would that not make it a rare bugged item?

would that not make it a rare bugged item?
no because people can still make air strike war painted items, its just that i was forced to make one

if anything it will decrease the value depending on how many other unusual air strikes are out there, the war paint itself would probably be more valuable than it being on a weapon

anyone else no longer able to see flames from flamethrowers?

the new flamethrower just throws a rainbow mess
also, doesn't look like you can do contracts on MvM :c

it begins
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiii iiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnn nnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....qui te wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFF FFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFF F
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm.. yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiii iffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…