Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2349024 times)

literally $10 from unboxes
that flamethrower was one of those unboxes

I'm not responsible for this screenshot but I want to share it with as many people as possible

How come I can run this game on max settings with no lag but my computer turns into a toaster when I run medium shaders on blockland with a map that only has 900 bricks

How come I can run this game on max settings with no lag but my computer turns into a toaster when I run medium shaders on blockland with a map that only has 900 bricks
Horrible optimization is why. Shaders are stuffty since a lot of people can't even run them, and even then they don't look that good.

Horrible optimization is why. Shaders are stuffty since a lot of people can't even run them, and even then they don't look that good.
Inb4 permabanned by Badspot

Inb4 permabanned by Badspot
Mr Bones is right though, that and the fact that the dynamic shadows and thd shaders were hacked into an old version of a really old game engine

when u get ur first trickstab

THEY ADDED THE loving JOJO REFERENCE

Hey look, they made competitive better!

The Axtinguisher
Added: "Sketchek's Bequest: Killing blows on burning players grant a speed boost"

o7